Oil offshore

Are you saying that this is the same oil that we convert to gas to put in our cars are the same a 1000 years ago Poweron?

umm... no... Thank for clarity question. :D lol

I am against lifting the ban of off shore oil drilling because of pollution/hurting marine life if the oil spills into the ocean. I would like the United States act fast giving car companies make alternative fuel cars/trucks and find ways to convert current cars to use other fuel. Brazil has done their homework already, so they're free from foreign oil.

I am against lifting the ban of off shore oil drilling because of pollution/hurting marine life if the oil spills into the ocean. I would like the United States act fast giving car companies make alternative fuel cars/trucks and find ways to convert current cars to use other fuel. Brazil has done their homework already, so they're free from foreign oil.

Brazil are into deep-water oil?
Booming Brazil could be world power soon: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/05/26/brazil.oil.rigs.ap/

So is Argentina.

It seems like congress aren't smart except for majority of democrats are vote no to lift it. :(

I hopefully most senators will vote no to lift it.

I agree...seriously, we need to invest in alternative/cleaner fuel but I wonder if the govt is not really making an effort due to the heavy lobbying from the oil companies?

Some oil companies like Shell, BP and Chevron are support to flavor into other energy source, you can check their website.

ExxonMobil is just really nothing, it seems like them want to keep oil for $$$$$.

Ohh come on, we don't really need the oil, we can just put up million of the solar powers, they might be expensive but we probably don't need to pay so much on it, there's lot of different stuff to use instead of oil. But if no oil, then middle east will be down big time, what a mess is this.. :(

Ohh come on, we don't really need the oil, we can just put up million of the solar powers, they might be expensive but we probably don't need to pay so much on it, there's lot of different stuff to use instead of oil. But if no oil, then middle east will be down big time, what a mess is this.. :(

It would be nice to figure out the smaller fusion power like Iron Man have one of incredible power-up to keep up much longer.

ironman.jpg

Drilling offshore wont fix the problem! Drilling period wont fix the problem!

Drilling offshore wont fix the problem! Drilling period wont fix the problem!

well why don't you tell us what would fix the problem??

If you can't, then why won't drilling offshore fix the problem?

well why don't you tell us what would fix the problem??

If you can't, then why won't drilling offshore fix the problem?

Explore alternative fuels. Invest in new technology like wind power, solar power. Re-invest in the aging infrastructure that we already have....

The list is endless.....

I hope they do NOT lift the ban. It will hurt the environment and not do a much with prices. It is the SPECULATORS rising the prices. Why do they let this soon-to-be "lame-duck" President destroy our country. They also need to expand debates to other Poitical parties other than R and D, so we can get more options for Prez. Options will give us success.

Back