Oil offshore

PowerON

Reaction score
It been since congress, Bush and McCain have thought about lift the ban on drill over ocean.

House votes to end offshore drilling ban - Environment - MSNBC.com

Current, there are ban in many area on mainland, there are certain area where still ban as you can see in figure. Florida are strong against on oil drilling over sea because of attract for tourist.

During my experience, I hardly seen the oil platform at Galveston, TX where I usually visit there most of time, it's ok-ok beach anyway. I do agree with some who think it would affect the bad thing such as...

• sore eye visual on beauty beach
• accident will kill animal in ocean
• cost too much
• may not affect gas lower or not...

I believe there are excellent technology, they should have something advance underwater oil platform combine to do the tough job in undersea. But would that cost too much? I fear. Remember The Abyss?

No to offshore oil drilling.

It doesn't solve anything.

America needs to explore alternative/cleaner fuel.

We need to quit the oil addiction.

Okay America, raise your right hand and repeat after me, " I am addicted to oil..."

*raising hand nervously* Hello.....my name.....*breathing*.....is....GOD, I NEED AN OIL! Okay okay okay........My name is Texan Guy.....And I am addicted to oil....*sobbing* WHY! I need to quit on oil but it's so hard! *bawling*

tiome to breed horses and forget road works...... dirt is fine.....

*gasp* my therapist has been ignore on me......I just need some help to quit addicting on oil....help me, anyone?

Anyway, my dad used to work on the oil platform off the coast of Galveston long time ago. And I have no problem with the oil offshore as long as they don't mess it up. I'll look forward to work on the oil platform eventually.

I wish that China and India wouldn't make big demand on oil at first place, not start invasion of Iraq at first place then oil price will still cheaper or stable.

I wish that China and India wouldn't make big demand on oil at first place, not start invasion of Iraq at first place then oil price will still cheaper or stable.

China and India are the next "economic powerhouse" meaning that they will control the world's economy.

It's no suprise that they are demanding oil for their economies.

Yes, it does. Oil is great thing to use to everything we need from lubrication to heat, etc.

Are you saying that this is the same oil that we convert to gas to put in our cars are the same a 1000 years ago Poweron?

*gasp* my therapist has been ignore on me......I just need some help to quit addicting on oil....help me, anyone?

Anyway, my dad used to work on the oil platform off the coast of Galveston long time ago. And I have no problem with the oil offshore as long as they don't mess it up. I'll look forward to work on the oil platform eventually.

Convert to electric.

No to offshore oil drilling.

It doesn't solve anything.

America needs to explore alternative/cleaner fuel.

We need to quit the oil addiction.

Okay America, raise your right hand and repeat after me, " I am addicted to oil..."

I agree...seriously, we need to invest in alternative/cleaner fuel but I wonder if the govt is not really making an effort due to the heavy lobbying from the oil companies?

Back