Oh My Gawd!!!! Holy Cow!!! Jeez

I am sorry, I think that's animal cruelity.

They did say that they can weight up to a ton or more. but it is all lean meat... and meat weights more than fat.

These animals are breed to be food for humans anyway and them being on steroids give more meat, reducing the demand for meats, for human population.

Then produce more cows to equal the population, instead of feeding cow the chemicals which will feed the humans the chemicals.

Then produce more cows to equal the population, instead of feeding cow the chemicals which will feed the humans the chemicals.

Cloned meats would answer the problem however it is not right time yet since there are bunch of closed-minded people who would protest against cloning meats. Oh sucks.

I made a huge mistake by clicking a link here on AD last year that shown a video of prisoners beheading a guy's head while he was alive. I had nightmares about it for a week so I need to be assured that there are no bloody images pls. Thanks!

I had a nightmare over the video of the China's farms, where they skinned animals while they're alive for their fur, It was the most horrific cruelty video I ever watched in my entire life, I got so sick to my stomach after watching it.

I had a nightmare over the video of the China's farms, where they skinned animals while they're alive for their fur, It was the most horrific cruelty video I ever watched in my entire life, I got so sick to my stomach after watching it.

That was me who posted that video :D

You guys want the truth on trapping? PM me and I will send you a link. As for giving cows steroids, it is not needed as you have seen in the video, it is their own genes. All they are doing is selecting the most healthy and muscular to make a even better cow. Imagine taking Arnold Schwarzenegger and a girl like this: http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/body_builder_chick_8.jpg

You would eventually get big and more muscular people. I think someone might be getting off topic with saying "animal cruelty" though. They are not adding anything but just selective breeding. It is possible that some people do that but there is no need with these animals.

Not poor cows!

Cows have different unique muscular and making it so breeding genes.. Interesting information about it..

They seek for good breeding and make it so more cows muscular!

Cheri, Isn't bloody.. Just showing their muscular cows body.

Bet Cow have working out awful lot and Cow Muscular showing ? LOL

Back