oh ceez i broke my vp-200

So true! :laugh2: That was last year, but Im careful now :D

It happened few years ago when I had VP100 and it was during bad thunderstorm. The lightning struck so close to the apartment building. It was so bright and so damn loud! The power went out for only 10 minutes. Later found out that the lightning already had fried the router and vp100. It won't call anyone anymore. So, I did emailed Sorenson tech support and they said they will send me the new vp100 and router. Then I mailed back the broken vp100 and router to their DMA. (What is DMA? I forgot what it meant.)

It happened few years ago when I had VP100 and it was during bad thunderstorm. The lightning struck so close to the apartment building. It was so bright and so damn loud! The power went out for only 10 minutes. Later found out that the lightning already had fried the router and vp100. It won't call anyone anymore. So, I did emailed Sorenson tech support and they said they will send me the new vp100 and router. Then I mailed back the broken vp100 and router to their DMA. (What is DMA? I forgot what it meant.)

Defected Manufactor Authorization (Sorenson's based in UT, they're big techies bldg to check if the Router or VP just dead or fried.) They able to send a replacement to you.

Hmm... Pirates of the Caribbean on the screen.... ?? Arrrgghhhh !

One of Sorenson Tech man who came here and test on our 200 VPs and i asked him about VP300 (wireless one) and he said SOON but not sure when - that was around Jan to March of this year that what he said to me... STILL waiting for that day to come...... Nothing heard from Sorenson VP company itself to announce that yet!!!!

my black screen is forever ,i mean to break my vp 200 it self fell because it doesn't have support to stay on the tv it keep felling off my tv like 5x time a day. and i want to talk somebody but i talk to no body.. and i checking my friend on email and just told me about new vp300 i hope they have better support on the tv..

I'm working at the ZVRS. Where are you from? If you want to use free Z4, then you can download Z4 on your computer whether it is required to have a webcam. :)

Back