oh ceez i broke my vp-200

WARNING!!!!
LCD Shelf for VideoPhones NEVER on any HDTV, your HDTV Policy manuel say not flowr, light, etc.. on HDTV, they will damage for Ventilation can hotburn. Must 4 inch spece away, :eek:

Mostly LCD's heat come from back.

No, not mine, house is rented. I'll pass and my TV is fine and it wont hurt my VP.

u so wonrg they are working on vp 300

i know small detail of vp 300

Nope, VP 300 is non existent. Please check it with your sorenson worker before you jump into conclusion. :roll:

If I have a broken VP 200, so I have to contact Sorenson to send me a Sorenson worker to replace VP 200. NOT VP 300!

If you or anyone else spread false rumors about VP 300, then you make yourself FOOL!

Nope, VP 300 is non existent. Please check it with your sorenson worker before you jump into conclusion. :roll:

If I have a broken VP 200, so I have to contact Sorenson to send me a Sorenson worker to replace VP 200. NOT VP 300!

If you or anyone else spread false rumors about VP 300, then you make yourself FOOL!

:giggle: fool fool fool fool fool. On the serious case, i have never heard anything about VP 300.

Well, I don't see anything that vp300 is in the making. Do you have a source or citations that prove that vp300 is in the making? If there is vp300 in the work, Sorenson would have announce that vp300 is on the way. But, right now there is no evidence that it is in the making. That's why most people here don't believe it until they actually hear it from Sorenson staffs or installers. Next time please provide sources to provide evidence that vp300 is in the work. No one will going to believe it will come out soon until Sorenson announce that vp300 will come out.

Like Oddball says, it will make you feel like a "fool". Oddball is right. By the way, how do you know it is the name "VP300"? You never know that they will change the name "Sorenson VP Deluxe" or "Sorenson Holographic VP-100" You don't know if they will keep the name "VP300" or change to something else.

While I have no doubt they are working on a "VP300." That is all it is, just a future vp that will come out when they are done creating it. Plain and simple!

Maybe he watch 300 movie too much.

Back