Official Spring Break

my spring break is April 18 until 27th. I'm going to California. I'm totally pumped for spring break. wahooo. ;)

Originally posted by SweetKid
my spring break is April 18 until 27th. I'm going to California. I'm totally pumped for spring break. wahooo. ;)

where in cali???

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
you can use your mexican connections ;) pst any advice for me for my trip to mexico???

Hmm pack your self some sunscreen. There will be a lot of sunlight there. Always be around your friends and have fun!! Btw you going to Cancun? If you are enjoy the beaches! Think of me and you will be protected. ;) Oh yea take some pics I would love to see them. :)

Just got back from my spring break vacation. My spring break is not yet over, but I had to cut it short in order to get myself prepared for a HUGE exam this upcoming Saturday!

Was in Las Vegas for a weekend, then to Tucson for a day to see a friend, then down to Puerto Penacas, Sonora, Mexico (65 miles south of Arizona border)... It is interesting to be in the deep heart of Mexician town... very mellow and laid back... but it kinda of sadden me by seeing some American developments of condos and hotels that hovered over the beach!!!!! :(

The fire broke out in a hotel few blocks away from my hostel where I am staying at. What an interesting experience to see how Mexicians react to this outcome of the fire.

Originally posted by t e d d y
im on spring break!! from today to april 21st!
Following the semester system, eh? I follow the quarterly system so my Spring Break is at the end of February... ugh!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Following the semester system, eh? I follow the quarterly system so my Spring Break is at the end of February... ugh!
im still in high school :dunno:

I'm on spring break now until 21st! When is Gally's spring break?

I am so upset........I went through a lot getting my passport and everything and now the trip is cancelled.........they offered to reschedule in may 10 but I will be leaving to Canada on the 13th.. GROWL...sometimes I think I have bad luck

I sorry to hear that girl. Hmm when im in Cali and its your next spring break ill take you and your friends to Mexico, Cancun. What you say? I am going to mexico in next spring break. So if you want to go drop a line. :)

whattttttttt :eeks: y'all lucky bitches and bastards that are on break right now.. mine is over dang........

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
opfft my spring break was over on that week before the Cancun MTV SB :tears:

Damn I should be in cancun right now maybe being on MTV :tears: crying along with you...........That is so UNFAIR!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Damn I should be in cancun right now maybe being on MTV :tears: crying along with you...........That is so UNFAIR!!!
Speaking of Cancun, do you know that they are releasing a movie in theaters soon based on a reality vacation similar to Real World? It takes place in Cancun.

I wonder what you have to do to get on MTV spring break show... I mean they dont just let any body in it.....do you have to win or buy the tickets?? also I notice everyone is waaaaaay too good looking so I dont even know if its real people or set up that way...

Back