Obamacare watch...Supreme Court Decision

A wet dream since you espoused such positive things about having a nearly non-existent tax burden, lots of time for Facebook, AllDeaf, outdoor activities, and other things. You held them up like a trophy. That's a definition of a liberal wet dream.

:giggle:

Yeah, I saw that too.

I think it will rather to be social difference because majority of republicans are from rural that has high number of poverty than in urban.

If you work at low paying job so your federal tax should be 10% but if your husband has more income than you do so that why federal tax is 33%, also you are married too - jointly.
Just to clarify; neither of us makes very much but because we're self employed we pay 33%. We also pay income tax on our retirement pensions.

:laugh2:

Not even close! Not even half that. Not even half of half that.

That's not laugh matters because chart shows fact.

It looks like you are doing wrong with tax returns or bad tax preparer.

Does FICA tax include in 33%?

That's not laugh matters because chart shows fact.

It looks like you are doing wrong with tax returns or bad tax preparer.

Does FICA tax include in 33%?
Yes, FICA's included in that 33%

Don't forget, we pay the employer's share plus the employee's share.

For example, if I got paid $3,000 for a good month of work, I would write a check for $1,000 to the IRS.

Yes, FICA's included in that 33%

Don't forget, we pay the employer's share plus the employee's share.

For example, if I got paid $3,000 for a good month of work, I would write a check for $1,000 to the IRS.

Oh, I got it now.

I'm apologized about made huge mistake because I haven't question you about FICA tax included in percent.

So what if people have Medicare for insurance do they still have to buy health insurance?? I was surprised the court upheld this. I do not like the idea of making health insurance mandatory...

It is depending on situation and the court disagree with you.

Driving while drinking is serious matter and some of my friends got killed in nasty accident that hit by drunk drivers. I had seen many drunk drivers around on road in here.

Yes, there is a needed and a necessary law for driving under influence (DUI) and for driving when intoxicated (DWI) but would you rather the federal government have control over these laws or each individual state? For the government to take over means there are no state rights, which is actually what Washington today wants. With the Supreme Court decision the government had taken over the insurance industry. Is this something you want? I sure in hell don't want this.

So what if people have Medicare for insurance do they still have to buy health insurance?? I was surprised the court upheld this. I do not like the idea of making health insurance mandatory...

No, if you have Medicare so you are good to go.

What I'm having a hard time understanding is the point that people with no personal income (i.e. a wage) nor any personal wealth can be taxed, according to S.C.
this includes the great number of people whom are totally reliant on entitlements for themself and others. Would the S.C. and/or the government demands that part of this entitlement funds go to health and life insurance first before the funds can be spent on the likes of junk food, cell phones, cigs., booze, etc.?
IMO, those hard workers whom have deductions from their hard earn paychecks are being double taxed....once for themself and once for those whom don't earn a damn dime by themself.

Yes, there is a needed and a necessary law for driving under influence (DUI) and for driving when intoxicated (DWI) but would you rather the federal government have control over these laws or each individual state? For the government to take over means there are no state rights, which is actually what Washington today wants. With the Supreme Court decision the government had taken over the insurance industry. Is this something you want? I sure in hell don't want this.

What happen if state doesn't have DUI/DWI laws?

Every states have to follow federal regulation if they want receive federal highway funding, even they can refuse but they will lose the federal highway funding.

The state rights isn't in danger.

What I'm having a hard time understanding is the point that people with no personal income (i.e. a wage) nor any personal wealth can be taxed, according to S.C.
this includes the great number of people whom are totally reliant on entitlements for themself and others. Would the S.C. and/or the government demands that part of this entitlement funds go to health and life insurance first before the funds can be spent on the likes of junk food, cell phones, cigs., booze, etc.?
IMO, those hard workers whom have deductions from their hard earn paychecks are being double taxed....once for themself and once for those whom don't earn a damn dime by themself.

That's VERY silliest post ever that I had seen.

No health insurance = 1% tax

Can't afford to buy health insurance = tax waived but you will covered under Medicaid or Medicare

no

did you forget about exemption? I find it puzzling that you're not capable of understanding that people below poverty level would not be taxed.

did you forget about exemption? I find it puzzling that you're not capable of understanding that people below poverty level would not be taxed.

His brain is already FRIED.

I do understand it. My point is that these folks you speak of are spending the entitlement not to pay THEIR tax (as the S.C.opinion stated) but are spending the funds on foolish pleasures. Should not the government and the S.C.require that these folks get less in their pocket because the government will pay these folk's tax with that money?
My question to you would be: Why would a person with absolute no personal earnings be concern about "exemptions"?

His brain is already FRIED.

Yes, Foxrac. It is fired up to seak the truth and make the truth known.
To bad you can not understand this. Perhaps you bed to step back and let others educate you about this subject. Personal knowledge, which I have tons of due to life experience, is something you have very little of. First step: Learn to respect your elders.

Back