Obama supporters?

...Look back when Clinton was president for eight years and everything was GREAT!
Great? It was his non-responsiveness to previous attacks that emboldened the 9/11 terrorists.

Most Democrat presidents leave the other country alone and mind their own business.
Is that why LBJ (D) was practically run out on a rail by Vietnam war protesters?

Who brought the troops home? Nixon (R).

JFK (D) got the US involved in the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban missile crisis.

President WWI = Woodrow Wilson (D)
President WWII = FDR (D)

Great? It was his non-responsiveness to previous attacks that emboldened the 9/11 terrorists.

Is that why LBJ (D) was practically run out on a rail by Vietnam war protesters?

Who brought the troops home? Nixon (R).

JFK (D) got the US involved in the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban missile crisis.

President WWI = Woodrow Wilson (D)
President WWII = FDR (D)

Who got us into Iraq the first time? Bush Sr (R)
Who got us into Afghanistan? Bush Jr (R)
Who got us into Iraq the second time? Bush Jr (R)

Your argument doesn't hold up because you conveniently omitted the last few wars to bolster your case.

Your argument doesn't hold up because you conveniently omitted the last few wars to bolster your case.

It was just Reba's opinion, she love to bash on Bill Clinton.

For me, 9/11 has nothing with Bill Clinton, it was big issue from first Bush and second Bush but 1993 WTC bombing was happened when after first Bush left office and gave Clinton on bad side, first Bush started Gulf War in last 18 years ago to prevent Kuwait from invade by Iraq and everything in middle east were screw up.

In overall, it could be something with Bush, Al Qaeda were created when before first Bush got in office.

I miss Bill Clinton, he's great president during my time in 90's.

That is not true. Bush allowed it happen not Clinton.

Yup, If Al Gore win in 2000 then 9/11 and possibly dot-com burst wouldn't happen, 2001 recession were so horrible.

It was just Reba's opinion, she love to bash on Bill Clinton.

For me, 9/11 has nothing with Bill Clinton, it was big issue from first Bush and second Bush but 1993 WTC bombing was happened when after first Bush left office and gave Clinton on bad side, first Bush started Gulf War in last 18 years ago to prevent Kuwait from invade by Iraq and everything in middle east were screw up.

In overall, it could be something with Bush, Al Qaeda were created when before first Bush got in office.

I miss Bill Clinton, he's great president during my time in 90's.

Seems like she enjoys drinking the Republican kool-aid. :lol:

actually - what Reba said is true. Democratic Presidents have far far more war-related deaths than all Republican presidents together and it is true that in all major conflicts - it is mostly by Democratic Presidents.

Check out this link

I still fail to see what the point here is. We're living in modern times and the last 3 presidents that started wars have been Republicans, unless you count our involvement in Bosnia and Somalia under Clinton.

Not to mention, this thread is going far off-topic. It's meant to be a thread for Obama supporters, not people who are not going to vote for him or people who just want to bash him. So, I suggest you take your schtick elsewhere.

Listen folks.... for those who is republican, think carefully!! Look at how the economy has affected on people in the America; especially, with the gas, taxes, foods, and you name it have rising up! Bush started the war and expect that Mc Cain will carry that if he takes the position. We don't need any war and all that rising up in the America. It needs to stop! I figure that you like to see the gas rising? What does that benefit you?? None but it will get worse!

Look back when Clinton was president for eight years and everything was GREAT! I know he has been guilty for an adultery but it is no big deal. He was one of wonderful president including John F. Kennedy and among the democrat presidents. I have seen the republican presidents are greedy and look for any problems with another country. Most Democrat presidents leave the other country alone and mind their own business.

So, you, the republican still considering vote Mc Cain after all??? You need to consider hard and vote Obama once and make the American happy!! MAKE IT CHANGE!!! I can see that Obama is a wonderful man and have heart for any kind of people while Mc Cain has his own preferences!! UGHH!! He is a creepy!

Obama supporter!!
actually no. you are gravely gravely gravely mistaken and sadly disillusioned. You need to brush up on your history.

Most democratic presidents do not leave other countries alone. Most wars of 20th century were started by democratic president. Why? because they're self-righteous bastards who believe in human rights and democracy so they think they have the God's duty to enforce their belief into other countries.

Republicans do not care about other nations' businesses. They only care about their own economic interests which is why they're known for being a hardliner toward to foreign policy but with a very limited involvement.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a Republican but I'm not a Democratic either. Even though I'm a Centrist... my view leans toward to Republican side just by a tiny inch. My brother claims he is an Independent but his view is very Republican... why? because he is a businessman and businessmen loves Republican Party. Also - he doesn't give a shit about foreign nations either... neither does Republican Party.

oh btw - you say all Republican presidents are greedy? yea... like Democratic presidents are any better.... All politicians are greedy and corrupted - regardless of political party. Hell - I'd be a corrupted union delegate :cool2:

Don't diss Republican Presidents too much... don't forget Abraham Lincoln! :cool2:

Again, back on topic please.

actually we're still on same topic. We're arguing about Obama as Democratic President and some people had a lovely image of "Democratic President" as a peace-loving person who will bring prosperity and happiness to USA because of good ole' Bill Clinton aka Cigar Man. Reba and I were only correcting your views.

actually no. you are gravely gravely gravely mistaken and sadly disillusioned. You need to brush up on your history.

Most democratic presidents do not leave other countries alone. Most wars of 20th century were started by democratic president. Why? because they're self-righteous bastards who believe in human rights and democracy so they think they have the God's duty to enforce their belief into other countries.

Republicans do not care about other nations' businesses. They only care about their own economic interests which is why they're known for being a hardliner toward to foreign policy but with a very limited involvement.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a Republican but I'm not a Democratic. Even though I'm a Centrist... my view leans toward to Republican side just by a tiny inch. My brother claims he is an Independent but his view is very Republican... why? because he is a businessman and businessmen loves Republican Party. Also - he doesn't give a shit about foreign nations either... neither does Republican Party.

oh btw - you say all Republican presidents are greedy? yea... like Democratic presidents are any better.... All politicians are greedy and corrupted - regardless of political party. Hell - I'd be a corrupted union delegate :cool2:

Don't diss Republican Presidents too much... don't forget Abraham Lincoln! :cool2:

Yup, that's true, I used to blame on republican before and had read all history.

Both of this parties aren't perfect, I have nothing to against on republican.

I was simply responding to these two specific statements:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthyTx
...Look back when Clinton was president for eight years and everything was GREAT!

Quote:
Most Democrat presidents leave the other country alone and mind their own business.

I didn't "omit" anything. I was bringing to remembrance history that some people can't seem to recall past George Bush.

Sadly, many people are so fixated on Bush that they can't remember anything else that happened in history.

Sadly, many people are so fixated on Bush that they can't remember anything else that happened in history.

:werd: and Obama does not mean a better future. I'm weary of him

It was just Reba's opinion, she love to bash on Bill Clinton....
No, I don't "love to bash on Bill Clinton." I would just as soon forget about him.

No, I don't "love to bash on Bill Clinton." I would just as soon forget about him.

lol, just messing with you.

Damn, I'm going change to vote McCain because of you. :eek3:

j/k

No thanks; the Kool-Aid of any party is not my cup of tea. ;)

Want some cake?
db_Republican_Cake_1.jpg

Back