Obama Passes Mass Shooting Bill: Media No Longer Allowed To Name Mass Shooting Suspec

While it is a fake news website. I thought of a way to name a shooter or killer. Just say a mentally ill shooter or killer had killed or injured some or many law-abiding people.

Reba, you are right that the media would not keep out the names of the shooter or killer. They want to name them no matter what anyone told the media not to name the shooter or killer.

It didn't seem right to me either.. My BS-o-meter was going off...

attachment.php

I googled but didn't find anything (then I got sidetracked) but I've seen referenced to that nbc.com.co as being a fake site in the past.

I didn't even click the link, the whole idea was so obviously unconstitutional. But the TPP IS VERY REAL and it's going to trample the rights of most Americans. The Oligarchy will win and the Sheeple will fall in line.

I don't really understand your laws only you still following founding fathers most of the world apart from sharia have updated laws to fit in with the times we live in..
Just tell me is it good or bad naming him is he under age will he be trialed as adult given punishment as one????

I don't really understand your laws only you still following founding fathers most of the world apart from sharia have updated laws to fit in with the times we live in..
Just tell me is it good or bad naming him is he under age will he be trialed as adult given punishment as one????
He is dead.

where is that guy who kilked 9peoples in church ? I have heard that one . is that guy is in jail?

While yes, the founding fathers are way out of date and they would not understand much of the world we live in today... There is also little difference between time periods...
Attitudes, technology, and a few basic things change through time... But life really does not.
The founding fathers understood this, every document, hope, and dream they had for the US took this into consideration and the documents that we hold dear are all pliable for the changing times... But it is the base of it that is the heart of the US... And those do not change so much regardless of the time period... Those are the hope for the American people and what we hold to...

Our Constitution has 27 amendments to it, so it has had some changes.

The goal of the US Constitution is to give as few powers as possible to the Federal government so that the individual States will have the flexibility to change their laws in order to "fit in with the times we live in."

The changes (amendments) work best when they are added in order to give more rights to more people. Examples are expanding voting rights by race, age, and sex. The ones that don't work as well are restrictive, such as Prohibition (which was repealed by another amendment).

To get rid of the right to bear arms would be one of the latter restrictive amendments, which reduces rights rather than expand them.

Suppose an amendment passed that did get rid of the right to bear arms. Would that stop school shootings? Not unless you can also remove every single gun from the land, legal, illegal, whatever. Of course, that is impossible.

Back