Obama ASL

My barista does that too. I'm not voting for her either.

I always find it to be irritating when people say, "speaking sign language."

I don't see how it's really that impressive he signed, "thank you." maybe I'm just being sour grapes.

I think it's nice that the President signed THANK-YOU but it's hardly a "wow!" moment.

He was taking a chance that whatever someone signed to him was a complement and not an insult. :lol:

I think it's nice that the President signed THANK-YOU but it's hardly a "wow!" moment.

He was taking a chance that whatever someone signed to him was a complement and not an insult. :lol:

It also looked like he ignored (uncomfortable laugh) the "I love you" sign right after that

^ you are all a bunch of racists!

:P

giggle.gif

Know what he really said? "May a horde of a thousand fleas......*running away*

Only 29% of people polled felt the "Thank you" was sincere

My president of Collin College was far impressive in way to say more than just "congratulations" in full sign language on my grads to receive degree. I figure, he learn it overnight with interpreting instructor.

My president of Collin College was far impressive in way to say more than just "congratulations" in full sign language on my grads to receive degree. I figure, he learn it overnight with interpreting instructor.

I learned it in 10 seconds from an emoticon! :P

my oh my... why am I not surprised to see snarky/cheeky comments in here? not a single "that's nice"? :hmm:

I think it's cool to see President of United States signing :ty: to some deaf folks there. would be cooler if he can sign a few words but hey... I ain't complaining since he has done much for deaf community such as signing federal mandate requiring CC in net streaming and Schedule A.

my oh my... why am I not surprised to see snarky/cheeky comments in here? not a single "that's nice"? :hmm:

I think it's cool to see President of United States signing :ty: to some deaf folks there. would be cooler if he can sign a few words but hey... I ain't complaining since he has done much for deaf community such as signing federal mandate requiring CC in net streaming

We all know it was nice, well-intended but probably meaning nothing if you think about it. So go lay down, Mother Hen.

We all know it was nice, well-intended but probably meaning nothing if you think about it. So go lay down, Mother Hen.

aw calm your feathers, Father Rooster. why so serious? there's no fox in hen house :lol:

I think it's cool to see President of United States signing :ty: to some deaf folks there. would be cooler if he can sign a few words but hey... I ain't complaining since he has done much for deaf community such as signing federal mandate requiring CC in net streaming and Schedule A.

That's nice. :)

My perspective is it must have been a slow news day, because Obama signing "thank you" isn't a news story.

Back