Notorious ex-teacher to marry victim

Nancy

Reaction score
Notorious ex-teacher to marry victim

LeTourneau served 7 and a half years for raping her ex-student
The Associated Press
Updated: 11:56 a.m. ET Feb. 14, 2005

SEATTLE - Mary Kay Letourneau plans to marry the former sixth-grade pupil with whom she had two children, months after her release from prison for raping him, according to an online bridal registry.

Letourneau, 43, and Vili Fualaau, 22, set a wedding date of April 16, according to their registry at a department store. Letourneau served 7½ years on a 1997 conviction for raping Fualaau, who has said in the past that he hoped to wed his former teacher.

“It’s been long overdue,” Noel Soriano, a friend of the couple, told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer in a story published Monday. “It’s going to be fabulous, seeing them get hitched finally.”

A lawyer for Fualaau and a friend of Letourneau did not immediately return calls Monday seeking further comment.

Letourneau was a 34-year-old married mother of four when she began a sexual relationship with her then-12-year-old elementary school student in 1996. She was pregnant with Fualaau’s first child when she was arrested in 1997 and ordered to serve a six-month sentence for second-degree child rape.

To read rest of article, click here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6967449

Nancy

WHOA! they must still in love each other.. *smh* but this guy is 22 now so the parents cant do anything anyway!!!!

Steel said:
I bet he liked getting raped by her anyway... :roll:

Oh, please. He was a 12 yr old child who was seduced by a very sick woman. Both of them need serious emotional help.

Oceanbreeze said:
Oh, please. He was a 12 yr old child who was seduced by a very sick woman. Both of them need serious emotional help.
Absolutely!

There is something going on between the two of them, but I would not call it "love".

Well, Well....I'm amazed that she really is crazy enough to leave her husband with 4 or 5 children of her own. Her oldest kid is the same age as Vili.
I remember three years ago...I saw Vili when I went out to Taco Bell where he worked. He looked familiar then I saw his name tag...I fumbled my head then suddenly knew him from the rape case before he came back to give me my change. I didn't talk to him at all and left with my food.

Mary was held in prison down in Shelton,WA then moved to King County prision which is about 20 mins away from my home. After all, there's nothing that the King County can do about them but let her go on with her life with Vili and their two small girls. She has a good relationship with her oldest kids throughout her years in prision. The kids are leading a very private life right now that I know of. Hmmm...

Reba said:
Absolutely!

There is something going on between the two of them, but I would not call it "love".

Correct Reba, I have heard about it already not long ago. I dunno believe that they both wld be together for no reasons. Only this lady really want to have with this boy's life not their children' s lives. What I mean is that this lady only want this young guy who was raped by her at the age of 12 yrs old because she really wanted to leave her ex hubby to start excitment thing u know what I mean. I am not sure if I am right about this but I am just saying what I was feeling about both of them especially toward this lady what her feeling was for this young man.

PurrrMeow

He's probably saying, "Rape me more!" ;)

Seriously, this is pretty fucked up. :roll:

It is not his fault that he did it with teacher. The teacher
knew better, she was an adult and he was a child.

He had to work to feed his child.... his children are innocent.

VamPyroX said:
He's probably saying, "Rape me more!" ;)

Seriously, this is pretty fucked up. :roll:

well the boy wanted sex anyway. He didnt ask to be raped. The teacher was charged with statuary rape which u could be arrested either you had sex or not. but the boy loved her for long time. Cant stop someone from loving them anyway.

MARRIED????? :squint:

I thought a boy would forget Mary to start his new life but he doesnt

I thought Mary would realized what she did wrong when she was in prison and would regret what she did her ex-husband and 4 children but she doesnt.

It look like that their love must be STRONGER :ugh:

Back