Noticing another similar vechile as yours?

Well as long they have a glass back window instead of the plastic ones that dull, fades. I think 02 and above. Looking for a used one. Not new.

I agree. :)

So you know alot about honda? Is there anybody else on AD that knows expect Endemic?

So you know alot about honda? Is there anybody else on AD that knows expect Endemic?

No, I don't think I know anyone else except Endemic...only you and him. Quite a few of us. :P Yeah I sure know a lot about Hondas LOL!

Endemic is a friend of mine, lives about 15 mins away from me. I never knew he went on this forum. Haven't seen him posted anywhere on here since 09/18/08.

Endemic is a friend of mine, lives about 15 mins away from me. I never knew he went on this forum. Haven't seen him posted anywhere on here since 09/18/08.

wow...neighbors! I live soooo far away LOL

I was driving on my way home from work today and this came up in my mind to think about this.

Anyway, As I was driving, I was noticing a lot of other cars that are the exact model as mine. It's kind of funny because before I had my car, I didn't really bother to notice it out there in the traffic and now when I've had my car, I'm seeing a lot of cars that are the exact ones like mine.

Don't you find it weird when it is like that? Has that ever happened to you?

yes it happened to me and some of them is same colors or samekind of mags or rims lol makin ya confused is that mine?
ha

I see lots of cars similar to my 1995 Jeep Cherokee. They are different colors, and different years, but still very similar. It's a very common car.

Back