Not Again!

My aunt gave us a box of those ham, cheses, chocolate stuff. I am sick of them. She's given the same thing in the last few Christmases.

What I don't like is the same gifts in a row.

I love getting fruitcake and even hinted to people to send some my way. But I never get them. :(

Maybe it's because they know that I am already a big fruitcake? :lol:

As for the chocolate covered cherries--I don't care for them.

The one thing I dislike about the holidays is that everyone has to give you a plate of cookies, fudge, sweets. It makes me a little sick to look at it all.

I don't like Honey Baked Ham! I received them from my sister every year. I was kind enuf to tell her just send me Honey Baked Turkey, not ham please! Although HB ham taste good but I just can't eat too much cuz it's fattening and it's taking up room in my refrigidator. This year she sent me HB Turkey this time! Yeeeaahh!!

Fruitcakes, Summer Sasage, Chocolate covered cherry and dark chocolate, I love em'. Foward it to me :lol: j/k

Catty

I really hate the honey baked with pineapples on it!

I like my meat to taste like meat, not a cake.

My brother gave me fruit mince tarts for Christmas. I passed them on to mum.

Don't care much for Chocolates either.

If I was given a fruitcake, I'll give it to mum or this brother coz they love it!

I like the summer sausage and cheese tray and my hips show it.

I don't really like store-bought fruitcake and haven't had home made in a number of years.

What I can't stand is chocolate of ANY kind. I am forever getting chocolate this and that for the holidays. Luckily everyone else in the house likes it and it get's passed on.

I may be a "fruity", but I like Fruit Cake. But I love pies more, especially sweet potato and pumpkin.....ahhh, that time of year is approaching! Sweet potato casserole, one of my favorites.
The choc. covered cherries are toooo sweet! Used to be great gifts (for other people).

Gonna go back outside and check the pecan trees.....the squirrels have taken most of them. And nuts are expensive! Anyone like Bread Pudding?

I guess I have been very lucky, normally other relatives will send me a box of chocolates and I would just pick the ones that I like and give the rest to my sons. I have been fortunate, I haven't received any fruit cakes because I hate fruit cakes.

I had tried fruit cake in early 90's and hate it, I dislike summer sausage and any meats with honey but chocolate covered cherries is meh, better taste than fruit cake.

I just got fancy chocolate candies for christmas every years.

I may be a "fruity", but I like Fruit Cake. But I love pies more, especially sweet potato and pumpkin.....ahhh, that time of year is approaching! Sweet potato casserole, one of my favorites.
The choc. covered cherries are toooo sweet! Used to be great gifts (for other people).

Gonna go back outside and check the pecan trees.....the squirrels have taken most of them. And nuts are expensive! Anyone like Bread Pudding?

I never had Bread Pudding. That would be something I would like to try :)

I never had Bread Pudding. That would be something I would like to try :)

I hopefully you would get store brand banana pudding that has unpleasant taste and made in China, lol.

j/k

I look up some Bread Pudding recipes. I might try one for Thanksgiving.

Yay! I never got any this year ( Chocolate covered cherries and Fruit cake) :D

Back