no love

sweetpooh71

Reaction score
i din't really not love have promble deaf said people that stupid not good lover.. i don't give you my sn no way !!!

sweetpooh u dont have to give your sn to us.. this is not aim.. :)

u can post anything u feel like .. venting your feeling out.. whatever you want to.. :)

hope you will feel better soon! :)

i dont mind grouup hug just no ass grabing i know my ass are very sexy but hands off!!

Lol!... nah... Only I can grab to my hubby s butt. His butt is so sexy... shh shh..

Cuz, He is member of this alldeaf.com... heh

M-:afro:

I'm in for the group hug too sweetpooh :grouphug:

there loads of love on AD :D I happier person for being on here!

zips x

Ummmm... My ass is available for grabbing by women. Hehehe... Nah...

smileygin

hey smileygin.... you know deaf people have hide from girlfriend that silly.... i know how deaf some people not stupid have girlfirend..

hey smileygin.... you know deaf people have hide from girlfriend that silly.... i know how deaf some people not stupid have girlfirend..

i know what you mean.. i have suspected that severeal of my ex bf did cheated on me... and indeed he did cheated on me for 2 months? i didnt know.. till in end i found out.. i was so upset when i found out..

my true love cheated on me with a girl he hanged out with and he said it was only a friend.. i believed in him.. he got her preggy.. so he had to marry her...

my other ex cheated on me with a lady he met online.. i caught him cheating! the lady was there with her two friends jeez... i was so cool while i was there...he and her kept went alone alots.. like walmart and etc.. he said hes going to OKLA city.. and asked if he could drive my new car.. i said I dont think so!!!! with that girl driving my car? i fookin think not!!!! and next day i went to insurance office and took his name off my insurance policy. tuff luck for him! so he went off in his old white car with that girl with him.. his car broke down.. lmao! anyway i packed up my stuffs and got help from a friend and moved back home... he said it was only a friend.. yeah right.. i dont think so.... good try! not stupid! :pissed:

it sucks when someone u think u really love cheated on you? sigh.. i guess they were wrong guys for me... just waiting for right love... :)

Smileygin--when you date again, look out for red flags like he is more interested in sex but not talk with you for example. You can go to bookstore and get book on dating with info on what to look out for to avoid picking wrong man. Good luck fishing for a "beautiful fish"!! :)

Smileygin--when you date again, look out for red flags like he is more interested in sex but not talk with you for example. You can go to bookstore and get book on dating with info on what to look out for to avoid picking wrong man. Good luck fishing for a "beautiful fish"!! :)

I know from experiences with men.. most of them are just interested in sex not for love. like wanting sex every day or want to do it when im sick even i said no? where is my respect? that turn me off, you know? You are right about that.. sigh..

do u know name of good book? If you are not sure. I will look around online then go to bookstore as hope to find a book on dating info so i can read and understand and watch out for red flag for "bad" guy.

I always get wrong guys! why? I guess I m attracted to them? :rofl: well NO MORE! I need to find "good" guy! :)

Thanks for your tip! :)

I know from experiences with men.. most of them are just interested in sex not for love. like wanting sex every day or want to do it when im sick even i said no? where is my respect? that turn me off, you know? You are right about that.. sigh..

do u know name of good book? If you are not sure. I will look around online then go to bookstore as hope to find a book on dating info so i can read and understand and watch out for red flag for "bad" guy.

I always get wrong guys! why? I guess I m attracted to them? :rofl: well NO MORE! I need to find "good" guy! :)

Thanks for your tip! :)

well if you want an good guy go for the personality not looks you can see my picture i dont look like world cutest guy but i know how to treat an woman because my mom taught me how to so i have my mother to thank but i m already happily taken i always shower her with compliements and make sure she s happy i take care of her when she s sick and she takes care of me when i m sick too and i help her around the house and i help her with kids i give her gifts just for no reason only reason is i love her i am also loyal to her and i never hide or lie to her hmm i m always very gentle and respectful of her if she doesnt want sex then i back off and give her massage so she can relax i always mostly watch and cuddle with her and she always liked it when i go to an shower with her so i can wash her body and she washes mine i enjoy that heh and hmm i give her alot of roses and write poems for her take her out to eat take her for an walk in the dark

No rush is best to know each anothers. I found new girlfriend we fell in love not long ago. Love comes first rather than sex. :kiss: Last weekend we had fun at indoor bummer cars and she bumped me big time! Respect always with us. Love is patient and more always. I will surprise her someday.

Back