no love

well if you want an good guy go for the personality not looks you can see my picture i dont look like world cutest guy but i know how to treat an woman because my mom taught me how to so i have my mother to thank but i m already happily taken i always shower her with compliements and make sure she s happy i take care of her when she s sick and she takes care of me when i m sick too and i help her around the house and i help her with kids i give her gifts just for no reason only reason is i love her i am also loyal to her and i never hide or lie to her hmm i m always very gentle and respectful of her if she doesnt want sex then i back off and give her massage so she can relax i always mostly watch and cuddle with her and she always liked it when i go to an shower with her so i can wash her body and she washes mine i enjoy that heh and hmm i give her alot of roses and write poems for her take her out to eat take her for an walk in the dark

wow what a romance guy you are and she is lucky to have you. Good luck in your relationship.

well if you want an good guy go for the personality not looks you can see my picture i dont look like world cutest guy but i know how to treat an woman because my mom taught me how to so i have my mother to thank but i m already happily taken i always shower her with compliements and make sure she s happy i take care of her when she s sick and she takes care of me when i m sick too and i help her around the house and i help her with kids i give her gifts just for no reason only reason is i love her i am also loyal to her and i never hide or lie to her hmm i m always very gentle and respectful of her if she doesnt want sex then i back off and give her massage so she can relax i always mostly watch and cuddle with her and she always liked it when i go to an shower with her so i can wash her body and she washes mine i enjoy that heh and hmm i give her alot of roses and write poems for her take her out to eat take her for an walk in the dark

You sure are a romantic guy. Your lady sure is lucky to have you! ;) Thats the one I am looking for. I am not going for the looks but the insides that count. you know? :)

Woofy's ass.. (__+__) how can your ass grab women? care to give me example? :giggle:

My ass is available for grabbing by women.

Allow me to explain... "grabbing by women" means that I would like my ASS to be grabbed by women, not by men. It doesn't say that my ASS will grab someone. It wouldn't be possible.:dunno2:

*thinking* ... Hello AD-Members
may be you could think, we did long discussion or whatever posting, but where is "sweetpooh71" Its not funny or?

My ass is available for grabbing by women.

Allow me to explain... "grabbing by women" means that I would like my ASS to be grabbed by women, not by men. It doesn't say that my ASS will grab someone. It wouldn't be possible.:dunno2:

i know.. i was just giving u hard time.. :giggle: wink.. haha..

I know from experiences with men.. most of them are just interested in sex not for love. like wanting sex every day or want to do it when im sick even i said no? where is my respect? that turn me off, you know? You are right about that.. sigh..

do u know name of good book? If you are not sure. I will look around online then go to bookstore as hope to find a book on dating info so i can read and understand and watch out for red flag for "bad" guy.

I always get wrong guys! why? I guess I m attracted to them? :rofl: well NO MORE! I need to find "good" guy! :)

Thanks for your tip! :)

Perhaps you are attracted to the "bad" boys? I had the same problem before..always been attracted to the assholes who treated me like dirt. I read some books and I think it was something inside me wanting to change that about them hence the attraction. Who knows?

I wasnt attracted to guys who are nice and sweet and that was the case with my current husband. He is such a sweetheart...did a lot such as cooking for us, letting me borrow money or fixing my cars. During that time, I had no attraction to him and continued to date men who "played" me until finally my husband asked me out on a date. I was very very uptight all night and felt silly being with him on a date but when he revealed that he had been in love with me for the past 3 years, that was when I started falling in love with him. Now, we are happily married. Life is strange huh?

Smileygin..just take your time and if u feel the guy doesnt make u feel good about yourself, then he is not the right guy for u.

To the jerks who dont respect women this one is for u...:rl:

Perhaps you are attracted to the "bad" boys? I had the same problem before..always been attracted to the assholes who treated me like dirt. I read some books and I think it was something inside me wanting to change that about them hence the attraction. Who knows?

I wasnt attracted to guys who are nice and sweet and that was the case with my current husband. He is such a sweetheart...did a lot such as cooking for us, letting me borrow money or fixing my cars. During that time, I had no attraction to him and continued to date men who "played" me until finally my husband asked me out on a date. I was very very uptight all night and felt silly being with him on a date but when he revealed that he had been in love with me for the past 3 years, that was when I started falling in love with him. Now, we are happily married. Life is strange huh?

Smileygin..just take your time and if u feel the guy doesnt make u feel good about yourself, then he is not the right guy for u.

To the jerks who dont respect women this one is for u...:rl:

really.. aww.. that sound nice and cozy.. i will try your advice and see.. of course take my time.. :) thanks.. :)

yep :rl: at guys who didnt respect me.. grrr..

3_8_9.gif

Back