Nice ways to get the morning STARTED

Aphrodite

Reaction score
This topic came across my mind after something happened to me this morning when I was on my way to work.

I commute on a bike to my temporary job as I don't have a car here in California. I work with middle school students at a deaf school.

I was half asleep, still feelin exhausted from a busy week/weekend in the previous stance. A group of boys were fooling around with each other physically.

One boy pushed this boy backwards and this boy happened to be a huge guy... and I was riding the bike around the corner and didn't see them. As one of them had his force backwards, he crashed into me... and sadly, in front of middle school kids, I fell out of my bike into the wet soggy grass, and I was holding my travel coffee cup, and the coffee spilled over my coat and my pants were soggy and muddy from the morning dew grass...

At least some kids r sweet enough to help me to get up and clean myself off. My other embrassing moment, but in a sweet stance! At least I took my coat off and allowing my pants to dry off. But no coffee for me anymore! :(

I told the boys that it is a NICE way to START my day. They thought I will be mad at them for their physical foolin, but I explained to them that anything can lead into anything... heh!

What a morning!

Have you experienced the jinxes or clumsy moments in the mornings?

Originally posted by Aphrodite
This topic came across my mind after something happened to me this morning when I was on my way to work.

I commute on a bike to my temporary job as I don't have a car here in California. I work with middle school students at a deaf school.

I was half asleep, still feelin exhausted from a busy week/weekend in the previous stance. A group of boys were fooling around with each other physically.

One boy pushed this boy backwards and this boy happened to be a huge guy... and I was riding the bike around the corner and didn't see them. As one of them had his force backwards, he crashed into me... and sadly, in front of middle school kids, I fell out of my bike into the wet soggy grass, and I was holding my travel coffee cup, and the coffee spilled over my coat and my pants were soggy and muddy from the morning dew grass...

At least some kids r sweet enough to help me to get up and clean myself off. My other embrassing moment, but in a sweet stance! At least I took my coat off and allowing my pants to dry off. But no coffee for me anymore! :(

I told the boys that it is a NICE way to START my day. They thought I will be mad at them for their physical foolin, but I explained to them that anything can lead into anything... heh!

What a morning!

that definately sucks!!!! but u were very gracious abt this happening to u and not losing ur cool -- i agree the kids would be horseplaying early in the morning yikes -- hope u did manage to get more coffee at work to satisfy ur coffee fix :D

Yup, kids' horseplaying was the result of this crash.

Now, I found it funny, and actually would say it is a GOOD way to KNOCK me out of reality when I am half-asleep and it is much better than drinking a cup of coffee!

What a morning!

what a crack morning :shock:

Yup, kids' horseplaying was the result of this crash.

Now, I found it funny, and actually would say it is a GOOD way to KNOCK me out of reality when I am half-asleep and it is much better than drinking a cup of coffee!

:rofl: yea i know what u mean Aphrodite LOL -- that definately WOULD have u fully awake for the day after a full andrenalin rush :laugh2:

one morning i woke up and was getting my coffee and i had just put on my nice shirt and pants to go out do some errands and check informaitons blah blah i didn t see my roomate at the time and spilt her coffee all over her by accdient so we both woke up FAST doing that!

I pretty much do the samething every morning. Get up take a shower (it helps keep me up), grab water bottle, go to work, come home and take a shower(again), then chat around with friends. Also I get up every 5:30 in the morning. :thud:

Maybe it is a sign to get a car :)

If that happened to me, I probably will turn around go home and change........that is why I have extra clothes in my car in case anything happens, I have an extra :)

In the afternoon i get to off from my work then zoom go back to school cuz that time i was live in dorm. Anyway, I was ride a bike on the cross walking 6st in Austin,Tx but Thank god i did use safe hat cuz I was not pay attention at the cure bump. the lady is just right there begin me. I was fell down as bad.. i mean it is really bad. I almost get a black out at any min but i am very luck to wake up. The lady is still stand and look at me. she did not help me nothing at all. huh ? i did use sign fuck you. she said *gasp*.. i guess i have a bad day. I will not doing ride bike again and tires is flat anyway. Oh well :(

also i have a other story.. my friends and i ride to anywhere for just enjoy that day is on weekend. I was hold the drink a cup from store and I am just use 1 hand hold on the bike and other one hand is hold cup. we are go down the hill i was not expect it. I throught i can do it but :/ i saw the rock on the floor of hill. I was not think as twice before i do. I knew at any moment it will go fall by near the street. YEa it did fall down my body did split roll over there about 5 time my arm and hand and knee and body are cut so badly. The car did stop and check it out on me but i am allright. It really fuck sore!!badly!! i am try to ride the bike back to dorm. I could not take 1 step at this time but it is good thing that i did arrive and nurse did take care of me. :)

I woke up. I look at the clock. I thought - gimme 5 more mintues. I go back to sleep. I woke up again, and realized that I am 10 minutes late for work. I arrive at the workplace. My boss never been there. I clock in as I start work my shift. I turn the computer and check my email. then do my mind of business - work. Sneaky look at alldeaf.com and chat with some friend thru AIM.
standard.gif

Damn. We all have those days in our lifes. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

One of these days -- to put an exicitement out of a DAILY rountine. We do need that.

I am just perked up from that morning yesterday. Got laughed at. :)

Morning?? Garfield the cartoon cat and I have similiar feelings.. we both hate Blue MONDAYS!! Blah!! HISSING.:(

Back