Next Cash Giveaway Contest?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
135
What should our next contest be? Please keep in mind that we all want a contest where the majority of members can participate and win cash.

Every month, AllDeaf will have a contest. A new "Contest" forum will be added to AllDeaf soon where all contests in the past and in the future will be held in.

Ok, let's brainstorm some contest ideas!
 
I think you should just give me the money and forget the contest
 
bbnt said:
I think you should just give me the money and forget the contest
:rofl: :laugh2: gimme me moola for college tuition. I am poor in San Francisco. just kidding. my apt rental is taken care of. Sorry.. it is off the point.

Anyway, maybe best graphic art picture contest? alex
 
hahah BBNT! I think we should post the best sigs? can be either random or regular sigs or best story relating to AD im sure BBNT will win that one bad idea, or best overall particpation or photos with AD and the member and thier handle related. for example, having an AD poster, and then stand next to that poster with the handle name next to them IE, JAVAPRIDE and what it siginfies like cup of coffee with pride pic that sort of idea. its a thought! :)
 
Hmm... how about the best looking ass while wearing a thong!? I know someone who would definitely win that one! :naughty:
 
Haaaaaaa! At least keep the contest PG-13. *lach*

Why not try to do an art or photo that has to do with sign language, or make/write a short badassed poster of famous deaf celebrities. Or even make a poster of what you think represents an Alldeaf member. Just brainstorming here.
 
VamPyroX said:
Hmm... how about the best looking ass while wearing a thong!? I know someone who would definitely win that one! :naughty:


SsShHh!! Don't let Hawny Mawmy know about that one!

For the many: Get as many "AD" photo pics taken as possible and post them to win? (online pics dont count, they have to be of signs or names of places)
For the few: What about whose webpage template layout is the best?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Or how about a contest where the winner is the most positively sarcastic in their posts? :D
 
Deaf258 said:
SsShHh!! Don't let Hawny Mawmy know about that one!

:naughty: Gonna win that AD contest if it was the best thongied jiggy ass contest!!! I would win that fer sure!! :booty:
 
I'm thinking our next contest will be related to MS Paint. In other words, open up MS Paint, use your drawing skills, whether good or lousy, and just draw anything that has to do with AllDeaf and/or its members. Use your creativity and be humorous!

The winner will be chosen by the end of the month, and he/she will get $20 in cash! Easy money! We had this kind of contest on AD1, so let's bring back the memories!

Before I create the contest thread, I want to know what y'all think about the MS Paint contest. If it's a go, then I'll make it official.
 
VamPyroX said:
Hmm... how about the best looking ass while wearing a thong!? I know someone who would definitely win that one! :naughty:


:rofl:.. not my butt.. =x hehe
 
Alex said:
I'm thinking our next contest will be related to MS Paint. In other words, open up MS Paint, use your drawing skills, whether good or lousy, and just draw anything that has to do with AllDeaf and/or its members. Use your creativity and be humorous!

The winner will be chosen by the end of the month, and he/she will get $20 in cash! Easy money! We had this kind of contest on AD1, so let's bring back the memories!

Before I create the contest thread, I want to know what y'all think about the MS Paint contest. If it's a go, then I'll make it official.

Yes yes great idea.. cuz I just made landscaping design for my landlord's backyard.. :D
 
So if I draw a pic of FlyFree, Lasza, and Oddball having a 3 some that would count because they are all members right?
 
I MADEEEEEEEEEE AN THING but i just relize something the size? and all? im practicing and honing on my skills LOL! AND BBNT :rofl: UR BAD! LOL!
 
Right-O, as long as you believe they won't find your drawing offensive.

Here's an example of what an MS Paint drawing should be like. The drawing was done in MS Paint and convereted to GIF format. I know I suck...
 

Attachments

  • example.gif
    example.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top