Newly single & loving it - for now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Warcraft

Haha, I am not a professional model. Yes, I live on my own & have been ever since I turned 18. I don't get paid for modeling...yet. I am going to do the paid assignments soon or something when I am more experienced in modeling. I don't have an occupation yet, so yeah. I am not sure what I am looking for at the moment.

If you are not sure what/who you are looking for...Stop Looking!
The one for you will just pop up...if your keep looking you will find the wrong ones because they are usually the one looking for someone desperate.

If you are not sure what/who you are looking for...Stop Looking!
The one for you will just pop up...if your keep looking you will find the wrong ones because they are usually the one looking for someone desperate.

I am looking for someone desperate.......I have a hero complex.

oops did I say that out loud....... :lol:

Guys, let this be a warning to you. If you date jutterfly, expect to have all her criticisms of you be made public in a most humiliating way.

Agree..... also sounds to be very shallow to me.

I think the best thing about jutterlies is that she is an alcoholic who beat up her ex because she wanted to keep drinking but he wouldn't let cheyenne do so. She destroyed the house afterwords but of course she didn't remember it because she was drunk. You were abusive when he was trying to protect you and you were spending money on alcohol without thought of you're own health. I do find it kinda funny an alcoholic dating someone who plays WoW a-lot but not when he was living with you. I am sure the sex was bad because you were drunk and didn't realize what was going on besides the puke on the sheets. You have been rushed to the emergency room on multiple occasions, nearly dead. I guess that's not a good quality in a guy who saved you're life multiple times. It seems to me all you care about is being a self centered whore.

Last edited:
Oh oh, now it's getting personal.

WTF?! reptilianlover is lying! They're making shit up about me just to make me look bad!

& the sex was bad 'cause I wasn't sexually attracted to him & his penis is small.

Can't just you guys take your drama out of here, please?

I just ask in a polite way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back