Kelly Wallace

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I'm new here, just looking for some hoh and Deaf friends in my area to chat with or hang out. I am latened Deaf with progressing hearing loss over the last two years. I have been studying ASL for almost a full 2 years and am having a hard time as I am disconnecting rapidly from the hearing world and don't really know many people in the Deaf community.

q8cym66.jpg

HI Kelly, I am currently undergoing the study of ASL as well, but I am still able to hear. I have tutored with someone that is deaf, and so I still know a little, but I am rusty.

Hi! I am also new here, I am a CODA my parents and siblings are deaf but I am hearing. Just moved to a new area away from my family and I am really missing the deaf community. Soooooo big hellos to everyone!!!

Hi! I am also new here, I am a CODA my parents and siblings are deaf but I am hearing. Just moved to a new area away from my family and I am really missing the deaf community. Soooooo big hellos to everyone!!!

Welcome to AllDeaf community. Cute cat! (your avatar)

HI Kelly, I am currently undergoing the study of ASL as well, but I am still able to hear. I have tutored with someone that is deaf, and so I still know a little, but I am rusty.
I am currently studying twice a week with my Deaf tutor for about 2 hours at a time and in between I try to just practice in the mirror. Kind of stinks because my expressive signing is pretty good at the moment (nowhere near perfect) but my receptive signing skills are lacking because there isn't anyone to actively practice with on a regular basis. Keep practicing!! And if you have glide feel free to message me and I Will add you if you'd like to practice sometime

Back