Newbie from the fire department

I have no idea either. I think its impossible. but things work in mysteries ways. I couldn't seem him. We got him in my partners hands. and we just got him out as fast as we could.

Took 4 hours to get that darn fire. Thanks though for every ones support.

If it make you feel any better, I think he already had a medical condition that caused his hearing loss. Maybe his body being under stress problem made it worst (kinda like high blood pressure). If he does have a medical condition, it would mean he would eventually lose his hearing anyway. It's weird and I'm very curious if this could happen when a body is in distress if they have a medical condition.

I'm also thinking the loud blast from the popping noise from fire and building collapsing could cause his hearing loss as well. Again, there was nothing you could do to stop it.

I'm also thinking the loud blast from the popping noise from fire and building collapsing could cause his hearing loss as well. Again, there was nothing you could do to stop it.

Yeah that's what rescue said. It was probably noise's from inside the building.

Rescue Company = A group of high trained fire fighters. Only 5 Rescue Company's in the whole city of new york.

I have no idea either. I think its impossible. but things work in mysteries ways. I couldn't seem him. We got him in my partners hands. and we just got him out as fast as we could.

Took 4 hours to get that darn fire. Thanks though for every ones support.

do you mean it took fire trucks 4 hours to get there or it took ya'all firemen 4 hours to douse the fire?

Brian, there is nothing for you to feel guilty about. You did all you could do, and the boy is alive. Welcome to AD. :)

Back