New..

Islove

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 18 about to turn 19 in a couple of months, currently in college, took a class in ASL 1 and pasted. struggled a lot but i really want to learn and get better at ASL. I decided not to take ASL 2 for now because of how much i struggled in ASL 1. I am looking for ASL friends who are willing to help me learn ASL, really interested in learning the language.

Hello, I'm 18 about to turn 19 in a couple of months, currently in college, took a class in ASL 1 and pasted. struggled a lot but i really want to learn and get better at ASL. I decided not to take ASL 2 for now because of how much i struggled in ASL 1. I am looking for ASL friends who are willing to help me learn ASL, really interested in learning the language.

I'm learning PSE, but I could help teach you some signs. I don't really know much about the syntax and structure of ASL, though.

I'm learning PSE, but I could help teach you some signs. I don't really know much about the syntax and structure of ASL, though.
Yeah that would be really great, anything would help, sorry for the late reply.

I would be more than happy to practice with you if you'd like. I'm in ASL 1 now. Going for interpreting.

Back