New Writers or Writers Not Poll

Are you a Writer? Do you write any in the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally, My 1,000th post

I finally, after 3 or 4 days of intense postwhoring ;)

I have finally reached 1,000 posts! *does a funky dance*

That is funny Jake...from a 500 posts to a thousand...mmmm, you surf this site a lot as it seems. Sorry I was away for too long. Summer isn't over yet. My vacation to South Carolina was Heaven. Took 241 pictures. Didn't read or write during my days off. Then major problem with the internet so I am switiching to another internet with a high speed. It is hard to find one while you live in a steep mountains with some ghosts somewhere in it, of course. *WINK* So finally our telephone company had create their own high speed for people like us who live in the mountains so those ghosts can't do anything about it. Now winter season will be here again, we will see the bright lights at night...and that is a ski resort next door and the night won't be as dark as pitch black anymore. It will be almost as if you are under a moonlight every night in any weather condition. SMILE!!!!

This poll has been closed for awhile. As I can see everyone loves fiction than the rest I have mentioned. I am writing a new fiction of my own that I begun a few weeks ago and will get back to it soon since winter blue will come in our way. Horror for all adults reader with volience, laugauage, and you name it...

Hey, I still haven't forgotten you guys. I am working on a new IM and Emails, so I will keep in touch. Have a great day guys!!! Thank you for voting this poll. It was fun. And great to meet Jake right here in this spot in creative writing.

I was still hoping everyone will get out of their closet to share their talents in writing. Maybe one day, I will pull them out from where they have been hiding...Just Watch...

...If you don't have time to read then you don't have the time to write...
-Stephen King

Its been a long time since I've posted anything aswell.... With school starting lifes been hectic.... Congrats on 1000 posts Jake... It appears that after just 10 days you've added another 107 posts... How are you doing Jessie? Its been so long since we last chatted... Glad your vacation was so good Tess... You deserve it after working so hard... How is everyone doing?

Its been a long time since I've posted anything aswell.... With school starting lifes been hectic.... Congrats on 1000 posts Jake... It appears that after just 10 days you've added another 107 posts... How are you doing Jessie? Its been so long since we last chatted... Glad your vacation was so good Tess... You deserve it after working so hard... How is everyone doing?

Yeah, I have been catching up with my posts, which I have been on vacation in the last 10 days, I just got back yesterday, and returned to work today. Hectic week for me!

I am already over 1,000 posts and it is still climbling LOL. How's it going for you, Jacob? ;)

I'm doing pretty good... back hurts from school, already had 3 tests and an essay and It hasn't even been a week yet... How was your vacation?

I'm doing pretty good... back hurts from school, already had 3 tests and an essay and It hasn't even been a week yet... How was your vacation?

Vacation was great, I went to Perth in western australia, it was one fantastic city.

Back