New Writers or Writers Not Poll

Are you a Writer? Do you write any in the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So teacher, Mr. Jake you are here finally...oh did I say, teacher? Since when you have become a teacher to a few students. You are so young!!! What kind of teacher are ya? :cool:

So teacher, Mr. Jake you are here finally...oh did I say, teacher? Since when you have become a teacher to a few students. You are so young!!! What kind of teacher are ya? :cool:

It should be Mr Clarke :D - Yes, I am a AUSLAN Teacher (Australian Sign Language), I have taught some few students for two or three years, but actually, not qaulified YET.. will plan to do the course to be qualified.. but still I have taught students while they were at high school (College in Australian english), and same to my students at my current workplace. :D

It should be Mr Clarke :D - Yes, I am a AUSLAN Teacher (Australian Sign Language), I have taught some few students for two or three years, but actually, not qaulified YET.. will plan to do the course to be qualified.. but still I have taught students while they were at high school (College in Australian english), and same to my students at my current workplace. :D

Well I hope you will sucess being a full time teacher or any dreams you had put on a hold...Good luck!!! And writing too.

Whoa, this thread has been inactive for a looooong time, but I should bring this up, but there is actually nothing to mention only to create this post to get 500 POSTS!! HAHAHA... time for me to take over Mann_K05's current number of 537. 37 left to go.... better watch out next time ;) :P

:cheers:

Well, my friends... I am now already 100 posts ahead of you :P but it is not a race after all :D I am loving alldeaf.com! ;)

hahaha :-P

I am still enjoy the alldeaf.com since I joined here. So much fun to read any thread, there are pretty many interests anywhere else! <3 :)

hahaha :-P

I am still enjoy the alldeaf.com since I joined here. So much fun to read any thread, there are pretty many interests anywhere else! <3 :)

Agreed! This site feels like home and it is enjoyable for me to post whatever we can talk about depending on its topic otherwise avoiding the awful troll.

psst...

Yeah! Psssst....come online! If you feel like some chat? ;)

Back