New Writers or Writers Not Poll

Are you a Writer? Do you write any in the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you wrote your own screenplay/scripts and made that film yourself? It reminds me of someone, you know who lol......glad she is gone thou...

Yes, I did - made it when I was in Year 12 in 2005 - 15 minute long film called "Jack & Kate". And do you mean by Deafilmedia?

Yes, I did - made it when I was in Year 12 in 2005 - 15 minute long film called "Jack & Kate". And do you mean by Deafilmedia?

That is great!!! You are deaf, am I correct? Go get famous while you can :)
oh yes Miss Dear Deafilmedia, I was like what the heck happened...I missed it. I was away few days...it is a good thing bec no one need nativity navitiy and such...if she cant make film or write, she should find another dream...I found my way into writing, so that is my dream, so whether if it happens or not. I can always find another...but not in this lifetime...I write so I am stuck with it whether I am famous or not...

That is great!!! You are deaf, am I correct? Go get famous while you can :)

That's correct - I am deaf myself, only not from the states, I am from Australia LOL

oh yes Miss Dear Deafilmedia, I was like what the heck happened...I missed it. I was away few days...it is a good thing bec no one need nativity navitiy and such...if she cant make film or write, she should find another dream...I found my way into writing, so that is my dream, so whether if it happens or not. I can always find another...but not in this lifetime...I write so I am stuck with it whether I am famous or not...

Deafilmedia got banned for trolling

That's correct - I am deaf myself, only not from the states, I am from Australia LOL

Trolling....?!? What do you mean excalty?!?

I am still glad whether if we all are american or any other countries, it is always good to know. So what stories you write on and off? That aricle you mentioned in other thread, is that for a newspaper? Or colums?

On AllDeaf - It's really nice to meet you from other country :)

Oh, let's not talk about deafilmedia. I feel like not want to backstab on her.

Trolling....?!? What do you mean excalty?!?

I am still glad whether if we all are american or any other countries, it is always good to know. So what stories you write on and off? That aricle you mentioned in other thread, is that for a newspaper? Or colums?

trolling is just the person leaves a unesscessay threads that is pointless and blames other members, lets not talk about it

Why, thank you, Mann :)

Oh, let's not talk about deafilmedia. I feel like not want to backstab on her.

Me either, but I don't understand why. I tried helping her with her film but it is another way around :(

Weird how we americans can talk with people all over the world...do you read english or in a different language, I wonder... like if Japenesse wants to visit alldeaf, will there be Japenesse langauge to his comp than ours in English? Like they got subtitles in films.

Me either, but I don't understand why. I tried helping her with her film but it is another way around :(

Never mind about her, she has been a scammer since she came on here first thing.

Weird how we americans can talk with people all over the world...do you read english or in a different language, I wonder... like if Japenesse wants to visit alldeaf, will there be Japenesse langauge to his comp than ours in English? Like they got subtitles in films.

Some of the japanese people use their own language triggered on their computer, some people can read english.

i would like write books one days but i would like to become author one days because im been collection Royals include late Princess Diana and lots of mores but i would wanted write books or typing on computer whether but i would like typing computer best!

i would like write books one days but i would like to become author one days because im been collection Royals include late Princess Diana and lots of mores but i would wanted write books or typing on computer whether but i would like typing computer best!

Go for it, do what your heart tells you. Write anything that you put your heart into. Princess Diana died on my son's first birthday. I never forget that day of her crash.

As a book collector, I have so many fiction books of any kinds than coffee table books. I have read so many horror, suspense, mysteries, action more than romantic books (at least a hundred). Those coffee table books that I have are based on history such as Pearl Harbor, Civil War, September 11th, and so on...And the fewer that I have are non-fiction, maybe 20 at the most. And maybe at least 10 on poetry books. I also have many books about any kind of writings including dictories and theraus. I also have Mark Twans, Charles Dickens, and you name it. I would love to buy the whole Barnes & Nobles. I love the feel of a hardcover book in my hand. Just a beauty about it. And all those writers, I could feel their soul in writings. I have such a great memory of all the books I have read. If I see a title and an author's name, I know what the story was based on by heart. Just say in twenty years from now, I will remember Mann05's stories and her poems, and elwoods' as well *Nods* I have a great friend from west and I met her ten years ago, I still remember her the very first and to the last drafts by heart and a few new writers.
Do any one of you ever read the last page of a novel before reading the first page? I don't, but my mom has the habit of doing that. Tsk...tsk...I can't even do that!!! Bec if I do, it will ruin my pleasure of reading...

I'm HEEEEERRRREEEEEEEE :D:D ha I'm just being goofy :giggle:

Okay! Let's discussion about our writing talent, shall we? :):)

Haha...nice appoach....

Where did you get the talent? Me....it just came to me. With a paper and a pencil...then when I see a computer screen, bam I am addict to writing....don't you love life?

YAY - Mann's back! :D But remember, if you go off topic - post it on the other thread and we shall stick on the writer's corner!

Haha...nice appoach....

Where did you get the talent? Me....it just came to me. With a paper and a pencil...then when I see a computer screen, bam I am addict to writing....don't you love life?

I feel the same thing :)

I currently type some stats for the discussion
jus give me a memont

YAY - Mann's back! :D But remember, if you go off topic - post it on the other thread and we shall stick on the writer's corner!

:giggle: See that Mann? Of course this is a writer's corner and what else? And we do get off topic by accident... *WINK* :giggle:

Back