New to the site!

truman_p

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site, so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a student in New York City, hoping to be a writer someday. That's why I have a fascination with people and getting to know all there is about them. Don't be afraid to message me just to say hey! I grew up in California, close to San Francisco, so I'm still adjusting to life on the opposite side of the country. I'm nineteen and gay hoping to talk with other gay men close to my age as well, so if that's you let's talk. Anyway, I'm excited to be a part of the group and learn more about the Deaf community and culture. See you all around!

Truman :wave:

:wave:hey
been to S.F., really enjoyed it!

also there's a GLBTQ section on AllDeaf, too, in case you haven't seen it.
I happen to be bi...though not male

hello..you get big star if you understand me on first reading..there is thread for g/l

Glad you enjoyed S.F. It certainly is a cool city. And thank you, I did see the GLBTQ section and posted in there as well. I'm excited to get to meet some new people! :)

:wave:hey
been to S.F., really enjoyed it!

also there's a GLBTQ section on AllDeaf, too, in case you haven't seen it.
I happen to be bi...though not male

Glad you enjoyed S.F. It certainly is a cool city. And thank you, I did see the GLBTQ section and posted in there as well. I'm excited to get to meet some new people! :)

Truman_

yeah...realized later on that you'd found and posted in the GLBTQ section...

Lots of stuff on AD to look at!

Back