New to sign, want to learn more with chatting

Brittany Fritz

Reaction score
Hello!
I have taken a few semesters of sign language, held a few conversations and such, however, I do not have anyone religiously talking to me via sign. I want to learn more with conversations and learn the language I love better. Is anyone interested in helping?

i am not new to sign language but i am new to ASL. i am welling to help any one that needs help. it will not only help you but will help me with getting better at asl. if need me i can be reached at Skytyp: cdavis3 (the one with a pic beside the name. Frome Geneva Alabama) or you can text me at 334-360-3328 and we can set up a time to chant on their or here.

Hello!
I have taken a few semesters of sign language, held a few conversations and such, however, I do not have anyone religiously talking to me via sign. I want to learn more with conversations and learn the language I love better. Is anyone interested in helping?

you looking for a person to work with? how about working with a deaf person like me? i can speack but i do sign really good not that good with ASL but i am good at Signing .

Id love to sign with you and help you learn/practice! and anyone else that sees this and would like to. I use skype.

Back