New Pets

BelleSorrisa

Reaction score
I adopted 2 kittens from a rescue shelter 3 months ago. They will be 5 months old this month. They sure have grown BIG!! Here's a picture of them when I just got them (Last week of Sept)

332unw9.jpg

2laf2ab.jpg

This is what they looked like 2 weeks ago. (Last week of Nov)

2d1003b.jpg

The white one's name is Marshmallow (male) and the brown tabby one's name is Cinnamon (female). Don't worry, they're both getting neutered and spayed this Friday.

I'm really glad to have those 2 babies in my life. I lost my cat over a year ago (my crazy ex bf killed him to try to hurt me ----- a really long story) and it took me a while to feel ready to have another cat. Now I'm really happy with the darlings.

Awwww how cute!~ They got bigger now and looking healthy too, beauitful cats you got there. :thumb:

Melts my heart goes out for your 2 lovely cats..
so cute..
I do have 4 kittens and 2 adults.. :)

Awwww! your kittens are sooo cute! That a lovely pic of them in a hand basin. I would love to hold them and give them my huggs. ;)

These kittens in the sink looked sooooo adorable.... I love cats

I agree that one too ... made me a big smile when I saw that ..One of my cats likes to sleep in the bathroom sink too .. sigh Black silky hair all over sink. Once more she loves drinking water from the faucet too!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Can I pretty please have the white kitten.....aww they're sooo darn cute and the white one is so beautiful!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :) They're just lovebugs. Marshmallow LOVES to be petted. He wakes me up every morning at 3:30 AM because he wants to be petted. Cinnamon usually comes to me when she wants to but she's pretty independent. I bought them a santa claus hat and reindeer hat. I have pictures on my computer at home. I'll post them up, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Be prepared to die of cuteness hehe.

Have a good day! :)

Very beautiful cats, especially the white one. :) I cant have cats cuz I am allergic to them. :(

Update on my cats

Thought I'd give you an update on my cats. They've grown since!

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 10
  • cinnWindow.jpg
    cinnWindow.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 8
  • CinnClose.jpg
    CinnClose.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 6
  • marshcloseup.jpg
    marshcloseup.jpg