New Name

BabyHornyBrat4

Reaction score
HI Everyone- :)

I want to let you guys know that my real name is Christy. My handsome smiley husband gave me the new name is Alyssa. He picked it out from the book. I have a good reason to change the name since my family treated me badly. They took advatange of me being deaf. They loves to put me down. They said they dont want me to be in their family anymore. So, my handsome smiley decided to give me a new name to do start a new life and help me to forget about my life in the past. I loved the name, Alyssa. It will be a offically this February or March of 2007

<3
Alyssa

Handsome smiley always make me special... :) I thankful you to give me that name and I love you to death...

Nice name. You are lucky to have a wonderful man and hang onto him as you cherish in your heart.

HI Everyone- :)

I want to let you guys know that my real name is Christy. My handsome smiley husband gave me the new name is Alyssa. He picked it out from the book. I have a good reason to change the name since my family treated me badly. They took advatange of me being deaf. They loves to put me down. They said they dont want me to be in their family anymore. So, my handsome smiley decided to give me a new name to do start a new life and help me to forget about my life in the past. I loved the name, Alyssa. It will be a offically this February or March of 2007

<3
Alyssa

Handsome smiley always make me special... :) I thankful you to give me that name and I love you to death...
Right, and you should never talk to your parents again. They have hurt you to much and they have different standards for each child, and that is wrong.

Right, and you should never talk to your parents again. They have hurt you to much and they have different standards for each child, and that is wrong.

Yea, I will not talk with them again.. That is enough.... I have my own little precious family. I dont need my parents anymore. I have to focus with my kids and you... Thats all I need.. :-*

awww nice name!!! so sweet of ur hubby give u a new name. Hes so good to u. Ur family isnt worth it since they treat you bad. U have hubby and the kids, they are your family and they love u. ;)

That's too bad and obviously sad to a point that your own family despises you simply because you're deaf. It would be nice someday that perhaps your family will 'open' their eyes to the things that they have done and change in a dramatic way whereas they (and you) can be 'family'. Yet, for now, obviously, you have a wonderful and caring husband who treats you well, thinks highly of you...you're in good hands and you have him as your 'family' now. Wishes you the very best and have a safe trip to where he is stationed. ;)
Also, the name change is a nice one too!

~RR

Wow! That is sad that your family would do that to u just because you are deaf.

Very Very sweet and honorable of your husband to give you a new name. Important you are happy and comfortable with it.

You are fortunate to have a wonderful husband and 2 children who accepts you for who u are. Remember not sweat the small silly stuff and remember your love for each other! :)

I feel so blessed to have a 2nd chance at love because my first husband didnt treat me with respect and he put me down a lot. My current husband is the total opposite and I just thank my lucky stars that we found each other!

BTW, I love reading your hubby's posts. Very insightful and humorous!

That's a great idea to start a new phase in life. Enjoy being called Alyssa. Maybe you or he can make up a sign name for Alyssa as well! :)

You and he's lucky to have each other.

Oh sad about your family.. I agree with your husband about don't think of past and satisfied as today and tomorrows! You are very lucky have him who very supportively you! Congratulate to soon be name is Alyssa in February!
:):):)
Peace

Very sad. Parents can be horrible. At work only one person ever knew enough to sign with me -- She would not do it because she was ashamed her son was deaf.

I told people. No one respected her for her attitude toward her own child, and many told her how they felt. She chose to find another job rather than change her opinion.

I think in circumstances like that people in the deaf community should be able to legally demand the child be placed with deaf or people who respect deaf.

Sorry to hear about that BabyHornyBrat4!!
Its a shame that your family is like that. Their suppose to accept you no matter what problems you might have. Congrats on your new name though. Its a very sweet name I think:) Good Luck to you also & I wish you & your husband well:fingersx:

I love the name Alyssa.....wanted to name one of my daughters that......that is when I have one.:ty:

i undy how ur feeling abt that.. i am glad that ur man is help u out and be happy!

I am sorry that you had bad life with parent. I like your new name. It is very pretty. I am glad that you have a wonderful husband and children. Your husband accept your deaf 100 percent that is very important. My husband is a hearing also. He accept my deaf 100 percent. We love each other so much.

Keep your husband forever!!!!!!!

First of all, congradulations! :D

Your new name is beautiful! :D

I have my maiden last name and thinking about getting a new last name for my personal reason.

Take care!

Oh thank all of you guys!! I am really appreciate for your supportive...

Sam loved that name Alyssa.. I am so glad to be ALYSSA!

:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: to you allll!!!!

Love ya all,
Alyssa

You guys and my handsome smiley husband made my day special...

Plus, my family took her in too. They have treated her like she has always been part of the family. Even though I had a Uncle that swore her name was Sandy, and then he swears to spell her name, it is Kristie, or now, it is Christie. But my family has shown her how a family really is and adopted her.

Now here is my question!!! Since my family has adopted her, does that mean we have incest now? :giggle:

Back