New job

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey AD'ers, I quit my job last month because of the issues with the employer and was unemployed for 3 weeks. I looked for some jobs and finally got hired with a new job and I start next week for sure. I'm going in for new hire paperwork. I will be working for Enterprise rent a car....my job will be prepare cars for customers, wash the cars, take it for manitence needs and some more. The pay is good but has no benefits even tho it does have paid vacation. It's better than no job for now. At least it's a day job and something new for me.

thanks! It's my first break from work since 5 years straight without being unemployed. I switched between jobs back then.

congrats..

I got me a new job recently saturday.

but again,

congrats!! :)

Okkkk...how much of a discount will I be expecting??? :lol: (j/k ofc-- ;) )

But anyhow, congrats on the new position and hopefully it'll work out for you until you find something that you prefer to be into. ;)

Wtg! :thumb:
~RR

Yes, it is better than no job. I'm happy for you.. You can look some more while you are still working on the side.. It is up to you.. Good for ya to find a job..

Congrats on your new job and good luck!

I have started a new job 4 weeks ago and am enjoying it. I have been unemployed for 15 months. :D

thanks again! I plan to get a second job (part time) to get extra income on top of it. :)

Congratulations humper-tree on your new job, hope this job won't give you any difficulties. Best of luck to you! ;)

Congrats on ur new job! Hope that this job will be better for you and more enjoyable.

Just in time to earn money for christmas presents! (hint hint) oh I'm joking! smile

Lisa

Back