New Jeep, New Platform

and my Honda has a sohc VTEC which has more power than a brand new Chevy Aveo and they're both 1.6 liters. :laugh2: 127 hp vs 108 hp.

Yep, I hate to see people who bought the american vehicles because they are support to american but american vehicles build from Canada and some parts from Europe.

Here a picture that I take photo from auto show.

2vjbtk6.jpg

:giggle:

Old news, and yes this is the fact. Even parts of Honda actually made in USA.

This includes Jeep as I know.

Yep, I hate to see people who bought the american vehicles because they are support to american but american vehicles build from Canada and some parts from Europe.

2vjbtk6.jpg

2vjbtk6.jpg

I may go to auto show in starting tomorrow to find out kind of jeep engine.

Looking out in my windows, see Cherokee in my driveway and still loving it! I agree! Cherokee is far better than Grand Cherokee. My co worker has Grand Cherokee and used to have Cherokee, guess what? He regretted! My supervisor had Cherokee, totalled it and said he missed that Cherokee. Both of them advised me not to sell my Cherokee if I don't have any problem with it. So, my Cherokee does not have any problem (Except AC which are no longer working)so I got to keep it.

Sad that last Cherokee model made in 2001. :( If they are still in production with 4.0L engine, I would be much likely going to buy brand new Cherokee, no question about it.

Cherokee has replaced into Liberty.
Jeep Liberty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know, Cherokee and Liberty are not the same vehicle, they are completely different design. I do not like Liberty at all.

Oh okay, I'm really don't care about Liberty.

I prefer Grand Cherokee because of size.

If you don't mind sheer size then go for it. But when it comes to quality, it sucks. FYI, they were poor engineered. I have heard plenty complaints from Grand Cherokee. BUT there are positves on it, its Sheer size and the speed. They can go off road but not as far as Wrangler or Cherokee can go.

Oh okay, I'm really don't care about Liberty.

I prefer Grand Cherokee because of size.

Except the Liberty is not even close to the Cherokee.

Yup, you are obviously right, it is just like Ford Freestar to Ford Flex and Ford Bronco to Ford Expedition since they aren't clone or same to predecessor.

My Cherokee was built in Mexico in 1995.

If you don't mind sheer size then go for it. But when it comes to quality, it sucks. FYI, they were poor engineered. I have heard plenty complaints from Grand Cherokee. BUT there are positves on it, its Sheer size and the speed. They can go off road but not as far as Wrangler or Cherokee can go.

Ok, there's reason because I like about size and just prefer a big SUV.

I think that design of Grand Cherokee is superior to Liberty.

Ok, there's reason because I like about size and just prefer a big SUV.

I think that design of Grand Cherokee is superior to Liberty.
For size, comfort, and features, my favorite large vehicle was our Dodge Durango. However, it had continual problems with the engine and transmission. :( It's too bad because when it was running right, it was GREAT! For a three-row seating vehicle, it was the best.

For size, comfort, and features, my favorite large vehicle was our Dodge Durango. However, it had continual problems with the engine and transmission. :( It's too bad because when it was running right, it was GREAT! For a three-row seating vehicle, it was the best.

Oh really, interesting and not surprised about some American cars has issue with engine and transmission.

Are you prfer midsize or full size SUV?

Oh really, interesting and not surprised about some American cars has issue with engine and transmission.

Are you prfer midsize or full size SUV?
For my personal commuting I prefer midsize. For family travel I prefer full size.

For my personal commuting I prefer midsize. For family travel I prefer full size.

Oh nice, full sixe SUV is great idea for family vacation in long trip.

What is your favorite full size SUV?

For me, I can't think but probably Ford Expedition.

Oh nice, full sixe SUV is great idea for family vacation in long trip.

What is your favorite full size SUV?

For me, I can't think but probably Ford Expedition.
It was the Dodge Durango but we had to get rid of it.

Now we have a Jeep Commander. It's not as roomy as the Durango was. When we camp we usually pack the tent stuff in a carrier rack that sits on the receiver hitch. We can also carry stuff on the roof rack, if necessary.

It was the Dodge Durango but we had to get rid of it.

Now we have a Jeep Commander. It's not as roomy as the Durango was. When we camp we usually pack the tent stuff in a carrier rack that sits on the receiver hitch. We can also carry stuff on the roof rack, if necessary.

Oh, I don't know that Dodge Durango is full size SUV but funny, I thought it was midsize to me but I'm wrong about it.

Oh really, I had check out about Jeep Commander and looks not bad, just nice but more bigger than Grand Cherokee.

Are you huge fan of Chrysler? It includes Dodge and Jeep.

Oh, I don't know that Dodge Durango is full size SUV but funny, I thought it was midsize to me but I'm wrong about it.
It had three rows of seats; it seemed full size to me.

Are you huge fan of Chrysler? It includes Dodge and Jeep.
I used to be.

It had three rows of seats; it seemed full size to me.

I used to be.

Oh really, have you think about switch to other car brand?

For me, I used to be hardcore Honda fan but not anymore.

Back