New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, zipped up now. :lol:

you know what's amazing about Apple? Just three years ago, Apple was not in phone business at all.. and now it's one of the most powerful and most influential companies in telecommunication industry creating a lot of phones emulating iPhones like Droids, BB Storm, HTC, Win7, etc.

you know what's amazing about Apple? Just three years ago, Apple was not in phone business at all.. and now it's one of the most powerful and most influential companies in telecommunication industry creating a lot of phones emulating iPhones like Droids, BB Storm, HTC, Win7, etc.
That is definitely true.

Well you know...Apple.

Yes, I know about it. Still be mobile wars between Apple and other mobile company.

Guess how many units of iPhone 4 is one day(Launch day) today?

I guess 1,500,000.

Nope.. I got an email confirmation from AT&T this morning...my iphone is reserved and ready to get picked up today...

Not in NYC...sorry. :giggle:

I will go to Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ to pick my iphone up after work. :lol:

You are lucky!

when people pick up iphone, do a video of facetime, i want to see it in action by deaf people, i seen video with hearing but i want deaf ppl signing.

FaceTime video demo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugd8c6zDDQA]YouTube - iPhone 4: FaceTime Demo[/ame]

I need to know someone who own new iPhone4 to show FaceTime demo in using ASL.

You mean I can actually look in the background of a caller by switching to the back camera as well!?!

First iPhone broken when someone dropped it. This is not a drop test.

First iPhone 4 Broken After One-Foot Drop

You should buy bumper or shield and/or insurance when getting new iPhone 4.

Yes, I plan to get square trader insurance for that iphone 4. My ipad is already protected by square trader insurance.

Also, iphone 4 has several issues lately... yellow discoloration on the screen plus heavy phone calls drop when you hold the metal band with your hand(s). Just a warning. I bet that million AT&T users will be upset with sudden phone call drops. ouch.
Walt Mossberg said iphone 4 looks awesome, but AT&T service blows.. that's the main problem. AT&T will need to upgrade its network. Or apple gets second or third network.

Serious iPhone 4 Defects Make It More Lemon Than Apple | Markets | Minyanville.com

FaceTime video demo

YouTube - iPhone 4: FaceTime Demo

I need to know someone who own new iPhone4 to show FaceTime demo in using ASL.

Man, why can't people keep their phone still when they record for youtube.
So annoying to see their hands shaking and move around. They should put it on a table or stand.

That gives me idea.. Maybe I should look into making phone stands for iphone.. Make some nice money.

Man, why can't people keep their phone still when they record for youtube.
So annoying to see their hands shaking and move around. They should put it on a table or stand.

That gives me idea.. Maybe I should look into making phone stands for iphone.. Make some nice money.

iPhone stands:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00278ZQB...iveASIN=B00278ZQBQ&adid=0AY0R21KKJKVJVFGGFE5&
GoGoStand: it goes where you go!

Kickstand case
iPhone Cases with Kickstand - The BackFlip Case
I really want kickstand case but iPhone 3GS or 3G only. They will work design to make new case for iPhone 4 when I get email from this company.

Nashio, you don't need a stand for iphone 4... it already stands on its own, it's just that they're holding it.

Likely next move is adding optical/image stabilization for videos. Also, I predict that glass will be replaced by plastic since many iPhone4 will be broken and I smell lawsuit for it. The only remedy that Apple can do is provide them free bumpers or replace with plastic iPhone. the move to all glass is a poor decision in my opinion and overlooks how people are adventurous with phone... and that phones are dropped all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back