New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I already hear too many iPhone 4 shattered with broken glasses... I honestly think Apple should be sued because no company in the right mind would produce something that would break that easily or that often - perhaps a class action lawsuit would force Apple to change materials for future iphones and provide free bumpers/cases for iPhone 4's. It's just not acceptable to see so many people get upset over broken glass... phones are MEANT to be durable, not break on the first day!

FUUUUUU Gizmodo's First Accidentally Dropped iPhone

First iPhone 4 Broken After One-Foot Drop

This Is What'll Happen When You Drop Your iPhone 4 Repeatedly

Simply not acceptable. Apple, you're screwed and I hope you're sued because you owe them free repairs and free cases.

Like I've been telling my close friends looking for advice on the phone bandwagon jump..
Don't buy any first generation of a new product. Wait it out to see what's wrong first.

Some took my advice and are happy they did, the problems with 4g are not their cup of tea. Seen the antenna issue?

Update youtube...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdbmu7Yvis&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Warning Iphone 4 Problems: User's Biggest Complaints so far[/ame]

more discussions..(update every minute or so) http://www.deafvideo.tv/76200

Test on Dell Streak Android Device Stress Test.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2EYnUGUti0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Facetime demo for using ASL.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxgPONFPw-Q&[/ame]

I got my iphone 4 yesterday at the AT&Tstore at the mall. Apple store is just across from AT&T store....I noticed a long, long, long waiting line at Apple store. There were some people at AT&T store...it was not that bad. Some of you already have me on your fb list, then you can look at my photos.

Yes, I have to be careful with my iphone 4 since I tend to drop my pagers in the past...LOL I already bought clear protection shields for both front and back of iphone 4 at a local mall mart since AT&T and Apple is out of clear protection shields. I will buy a case for iphone 4 soon. :cool2:

I've tried to do facetime with my friend through wifi last night...my god..it is crystal clear! :lol: I got data unloading under wifi...it was so fast!

Speaking of signal bars and yellow discolorations, I don't see any problems with that. It looks normal to me. To be honest, I don't care for a phone call cuz I use unlimited text and internet..that's what I care the most about. I know million users will be pissed off if signal bars drop suddenly when they hold the phone with their hands. Ouch. The best solution is to reset network settings, then it should be working ok.

:cool2:

I got my iphone 4 yesterday at the AT&Tstore at the mall. Apple store is just across from AT&T store....I noticed a long, long, long waiting line at Apple store. There were some people at AT&T store...it was not that bad. Some of you already have me on your fb list, then you can look at my photos.

Yes, I have to be careful with my iphone 4 since I tend to drop my pagers in the past...LOL I already bought clear protection shields for both front and back of iphone 4 at a local mall mart since AT&T and Apple is out of clear protection shields. I will buy a case for iphone 4 soon. :cool2:

I've tried to do facetime with my friend through wifi last night...my god..it is crystal clear! :lol: I got data unloading under wifi...it was so fast!

Speaking of signal bars and yellow discolorations, I don't see any problems with that. It looks normal to me. To be honest, I don't care for a phone call cuz I use unlimited text and internet..that's what I care the most about. I know million users will be pissed off if signal bars drop suddenly when they hold the phone with their hands. Ouch. The best solution is to reset network settings, then it should be working ok.

:cool2:

Awesome! You enjoy to use it!

I been thinking about how well the signal connect when using the iPhone case cover and holding it with the hand. Make me think about all different type of case cover, rubber type, leather type, clear plastic type and so on. Will that have any impact on signal on different type of cover? Plus along with hand? I dunno.... That would be interesting for me to see and test it out.

Also, I have been thinking about getting HTC EVO while my company getting me an upgrade to iPhone 4. Or just to have iPhone 4 alone. Me pondering.

I been thinking about how well the signal connect when using the iPhone case cover and holding it with the hand. Make me think about all different type of case cover, rubber type, leather type, clear plastic type and so on. Will that have any impact on signal on different type of cover? Plus along with hand? I dunno.... That would be interesting for me to see and test it out.

Also, I have been thinking about getting HTC EVO while my company getting me an upgrade to iPhone 4. Or just to have iPhone 4 alone. Me pondering.

Good question. Ask iPhone 4 customers about it.

Good question. Ask iPhone 4 customers about it.

Yeah, that what I been waiting to see what other people saying when anyone got cover cases and how that impact. I'll give a wait and see in the next few weeks.

Oh by the way Oddball, have fun with your iPhone 4! I won't be able to get it till next week or so. Business account backlog...

Yeah, that what I been waiting to see what other people saying when anyone got cover cases and how that impact. I'll give a wait and see in the next few weeks.

Oh by the way Oddball, have fun with your iPhone 4! I won't be able to get it till next week or so. Business account backlog...

Hi! Of course, I did. :ty:

By the way, I read your post about hanger holder for VP 200...I saw it on the Sorenson forum...yes, I still work for Sorenson under a different manager...:aw: I prefer my old manager...bummer.

I admit that HTC EVO 4G is not that bad. My friend has it. I did play with it, too. :D

I have no problem with my iphone so far. I don't know if you speak on the phone? If so, there are some signal issues. Hopefully, Apple will fix the issues as soon as possible.

I am still looking for iphone cases...I prefer Ed Hardy tiger tattoo cover, but they designed for iphone 3/3GS. I am sure that they will make new cases for iphone 4 eventually. I can look for other cases anyway.

Hi! Of course, I did. :ty:

By the way, I read your post about hanger holder for VP 200...I saw it on the Sorenson forum...yes, I still work for Sorenson under a different manager...:aw: I prefer my old manager...bummer.

I admit that HTC EVO 4G is not that bad. My friend has it. I did play with it, too. :D

Yeah, I did play with HTC EVO 4G from one of my employee. Just that if I decided to go ahead get it and get a real world hand on between the HTC EVO and iPhone. If turn out that I decided to keep iPhone, then I can give the HTC EVO to my wife when her contract expired.

Yeah.. I had to resign from Sorenson due to my company acquistion. When the other company brought my old company, they want me to work full time. Then it turned out that I got so busy and I have to keep cancelling the Sorenson appt. SO it's not fair for me to tell the customers saying "I'm sorry I'm not able to come tonight". So, I decided to resign. I will come back when I retired if available.

"Just avoid holding it in that way," Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrote in an e-mail that was making the rounds on the Web on Friday morning. (CNN)

Mmmm... how to hold it...with just tip of the fingers? or just thumb and index fingers? I don't see it in the manual for proper holding the iPhone...

Oh! Better idea... VICE GRIP!!!

One of our engineer just introduce powerful antenna for iPhone 4. It was design by our company... It's easy to use, just put the iPhone in the case and it's ready to go! Increase the distance of 5 miles!!!

cost? 50 cents...

Attachments

• iphone antenna.jpg
    iphone antenna.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 13
One of our engineer just introduce powerful antenna for iPhone 4. It was design by our company... It's easy to use, just put the iPhone in the case and it's ready to go! Increase the distance of 5 miles!!!

cost? 50 cents...

Aluminum foil? you mean like that? :hmm:
90439802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back