New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you own iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS? , Dex

I would like to download my favorite DVD movies into iPhone.

What is best brand name of DVD-to-iPhone Converter with subtitle?
Do you have it for your iPhone or iPod Touch?

DVD to iPhone Converter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Handbrake software is free. Is it good?
Handbrake: How to Rip DVD Movies To Your iPod, Apple TV or iPhone Using Free Software
Handbrake is the one you need, they have the decode for the CC, but when you rip an DVD you need to make sure you enable the CC while you rip the DVD and ADVICE: rip the DVD overnight, it takes up to 24 hours.

Come on, I am struggling here man. I dont have time to play the Guessing Game.
I need to investigate this program, I was just told by my brother but I dont have time for this at the moment. I am at work.

Handbrake is the one you need, they have the decode for the CC, but when you rip an DVD you need to make sure you enable the CC while you rip the DVD and ADVICE: rip the DVD overnight, it takes up to 24 hours.

I use DVDFab 5 and rip the movies took about up to 40 min for full film.

It does include CC as well.

DvdFab doesn't support CC, only subtitle. Tried it. Epic fail. Foxrac how do you make it display CC intead of subtitle?

Nathan, you didn't ask me for help. Just kidding! :) First of all, make sure DVD movie has CC provided. Second, test it before you rip the movie to Iphone. Next, DVDFab does have it and I remind you that Subtitle is built-in CC. Therefore, you need to enable subtitle included. Don't worry about subtitle you hate the most but it gives you ability to switch on or off as well as CC also. Finally, the two best programs are DVDFab and DVDshrink. Some people prefer DVDdeceprtor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back