New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I mean that download some movies with CC from iTunes in my PC ?
No, you can download it directly from yout Iphone now, becuase the new iPhone OS 3.0 ha changed that. You either can do that via iTunes on the computer anyway transferring the files to the iPhone via USB cable. :)

No, you can download it directly from yout Iphone now, becuase the new iPhone OS 3.0 ha changed that. You either can do that via iTunes on the computer anyway transferring the files to the iPhone via USB cable. :)

I will do it later. I now used iPhone while riding in my brother's suv to be way for DC.

I will do it later. I now used iPhone while riding in my brother's suv to be way for DC.
No problem, best to suggest to use WiFi when you download the movie, I believe it will take a long time to download one movie via 3G, just leave the download overnight when you sleep.

Beejive with Push got bad reviews in this version and buggy, so I went for IM+
That's because they used Iphone 3G. Since Chevy74 and I had it and bought jivetalk IM and it works perfectly. all of those reviewers need to add which model they use. Don't get me wrong, you bought it as good as ours.

Jake, Do you know about YouTube w/CC in iPhone and iPod?

No problem, best to suggest to use WiFi when you download the movie, I believe it will take a long time to download one movie via 3G, just leave the download overnight when you sleep.
Yeah, use Wifi instead 3G if you want this downloading movie or music complete faster.

I noticed auslan tutor apps in file. It costs $41.99. JClarke give gift of it to me. LOL

Only pay for what you need... No need buying something you don't use...

You techie junkies crack me up ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back