New Deaf Woman from Conn!

LM60CT

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on the alldeaf Forum boards! I'm a brand-new member, 44 years old Deaf woman from the wonderful state of Connecticut! I'm a mother of two children (pre-teen years!) and I also have 8 pets living with us in the house! Hope to meet some interesting and fun people on the boards. Have a great day everyone!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf LM60CT! My my, a biggg family you got there! ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!! :)

Hi LM60ct Welcome to AllDeaf! I hope you enjoy to read the posts. What kind of pets do you have? I have one Miniature Pinscher puppy who is 16 weeks old. I have one Orange/White Tabby Cat. I have two parakeets.

New Deaf Woman From Ct

Hello and welcome to AD and I hope you will enjoying with many topics you will read and writes your replies!!!...WELCOME ABOARD!!

Hiya and welcom to AD hope you have a blast...

the%20wave.GIF

Hi ArkieGal ... I want to respond to your question .... I have 6 guinea pigs (4 females and 2 neutered males) and 2 rabbits. also, I'm involved as "foster mom" taking care of guinea pigs for a rescue group. I enjoy caring for my "babies" very much. I hope you enjoy your pets too, and thank you for the warm welcome!

Thanks to everyone for their nice welcome. Glad to be here.

Hi LM60CT,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here girl :hug:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Back