Never marry someone bigger than you

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQg00LUOCc[/ame]

:roll: I have seen that video before. Are you being serious or is this a funny joke manner, ASLangel?

I'm sorry... that title someone say....

suppose, I shouldn't marry to bigger than me. So, I should marry to small than me. And yet, that one shouldn't go out with me. So, she look for someone smaller than her and loop? :lol: :lol: lol

I feel so sorry for the children who had to see something like this.

:roll: I have seen that video before. Are you being serious or is this a funny joke manner, ASLangel?

My friend had this one on facebook, think it was a joke.

I think that guy was drunk.

I think that guy was drunk.

The woman is taking him down. No history of the background. Its a joke from what I understand after, viewing the comments.

:eek3: :laugh2: @ video! That woman surely is stronger than this man! :laugh2::laugh2:

I find it sad that people think it is a joke when you have two adults beating each other up with children watching.

I find it sad that people think it is a joke when you have two adults beating each other up with children watching.

Same here but if the adults were doing it for fun, I am not sure if I would think it is funny because young children may still think it is real violence and copy the behaviors.

If this was a real beating..I dont CARE if it is a woman beating a man..violence shouldnt be tolerated especially in front of children.

Same here but if the adults were doing it for fun, I am not sure if I would think it is funny because young children may still think it is real violence and copy the behaviors.

If this was a real beating..I dont CARE if it is a woman beating a man..violence shouldnt be tolerated especially in front of children.

Bingo! It is just even much more sadder that members here think it is a riot totally oblivious to the fact children are in the picture.

Folks, violence is not a joke.

I agree with Oceanblue7, looks like a posted joke despite the senselessness of the couple. That guy keeps coming back for more with the same result, he's insane! LOL

I was waiting on the lady to "sit" on him! HAHA!.....She beat the shyt out of the guy....But seriously....it's bad to fight/argue in front of the kids, I agree to that.....

But if I were attacked by someone who was drunk....(and I have been)....My fists come up and I land a few punches. And the rings on my fingers brought blood....We both went to jail over it, but I was released because I was defending myself! The guy spent the night in jail and had to pay a fine, and he's never bothered me again.

Well, this man should leave that woman alone and walk away. Simple as that. There's no need for violence, knowin' that there are the kids out there watchin'. Both of them have no common sense.

What happened to the police car ? He drove away. He didn't stop. :hmm:

Well, this man should leave that woman alone and walk away. Simple as that. There's no need for violence, knowin' that there are the kids out there watchin'. Both of them have no common sense.

What happened to the police car ? He drove away. He didn't stop. :hmm:

Maria, you noticed that as well, likewise. I have no idea who posted this on youtube. There are many odd videos there not just this one.

Maybe, it was an act just to draw attention.

oh thats sad where kids had to witness what the adult people were doing over there. I have seen like this in DC when they were under the influences. :(

I agree with Oceanblue7, looks like a posted joke despite the senselessness of the couple. That guy keeps coming back for more with the same result, he's insane! LOL

I saw that totally insane lol

Back