Never let your kid/kids get on the treadmill

OUCH! Im glad that your daughter gets better since. Ugh, I remember I was on the computer and saw my two nieces was walking on the Treadmill for playing, I kept my eye on them but they seem know what to do but I will rather to warn my family abt it before it happens, just never know if they will curious to try it. :ugh: I hate when kids curious to try stuffs which it could hurt them! But thats kids. *shakes the head* I will keep it in my mind when I get treadmill when I have my own kids. Thank you, RebelGirl for warning us!

oh wow that looks bad, hope your daughter is feeling better. if that happened to me im sure i'd probably stick just walking and running outside.

RebelGirl said:
I think its okay to have one of your own, just make sure little kids don't bother it. its definitely not safe. if you still want to buy one.. go ahead and get one. Just make sure the little ones don't get on it. ;)

Hope, your daughter is recovery. Ooochh Poor her ! treadmill has the key special to lock the machine. I do have a key. Now my treadmill runs is not propery working. Do you have a key?

How old is your daughter?

OUCH!!!!!!! How is she feeling today? Poor little thing! Thanks for the warning!!

Give her some :hug: from us. :thumb:

I told my mom about this... and she will tell her grandson and kids to not play with threadmill.

I hope your daughter be well... God bless. :fingersx:

That does look quite nasty. I am glad she is ok and that this is a life lesson for you.

RebelGirl said:
My daughter was on the treadmill (walking machine) yesterday. She was running on a high speed and couldn't stop the machine and fell. She got her legs caught under the treadmill and it burned her knees. I just learned to never let your kid/kids walk or run on the treadmill without supervision. Here's a pix of my daughters knee..

OUCH!!!

Ouchie!! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's knees. I read all through the post and glad to hear her knees are better now. I have a treadmills. I used it for a while, but at the first time I fold my treadmills as close and took the key to hide. I did not want two kids who come in the den and play with it. I read the paper, that comes from the box, and it said, "DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN WHO ARE UNDER 13 YRS." I had a really conerning all about it. Now my cousin is over 13 and another cousin is under 13. I still don't want him to touch it.

Back