Never forget 9/ 11 /2001

Pentagon-Cruiser.png

angel-series.jpg

Source for above photos: http://www.symbolarts.com/2011/08/3243/fueled-by-the-fallen-interview/

wFlight-93_Mem_041123-2_312.jpg

Yeah, United 93 and the Pentagon attack always seem to be afterthoughts....

It might be because so many of us watched the 2nd plane and towers fall on LIVE tv, no matter what, that footage will be forever in our memory. When I think about 9/11, my mind immediately rewinds to that Tuesday morning where me and my peers sat at our desks watching the attack LIVE, we got word on the Pentagon and watch that, but it we did not see it LIVE

Loveblue meant to say that we should also be reminded about Pentagon and Flight 93. We knew it happened on 9/11 but it was not mentioned in those photos or post(s) in this thread.

It's all part of 9/11 , I thought everyone one knew this by now !

Yes, it's part of 9/11, but what you don't get is that LB was saying that no one mentioned about Pentagon and Flight 93 memorial in this thread. So she is correct in her post that we should not forget about these two here.

Yes, it's part of 9/11, but what you don't get is that LB was saying that no one mentioned about Pentagon and Flight 93 memorial in this thread. So she is correct in her post that we should not forget about these two here.

Yes we all know that "by now" but like Calvin said... The victims and heroes of PA (flight 93) and the Pentagon are almost never mentioned on Facebook or many places I've looked- Yesterday all I saw on my newsfeed were the twin towers (nothing wrong with that though) and little else representing the other two locations. Would be nice to see all 3 locations represented somehow when people talk about 9-11.

That said- that gave me an idea for next year even though as a personal policy I don't normally post anything- not for Memorial day or Independence Day- and Christmas because to me I'd rather remember/pay my respects in private.

One of the passengers on Flight 93 lived in another town not far from where I am. That guy is known to say "Let's Roll" to take down terrorists in the cockpit.

Todd Beamer...

he and others are my heroes because that plane was either going to crash into the Capitol Building or the White House. At the time of the attacks, I was not too far from the Capitol Building. If it wasnt for him and the others, that plane could have crashed and I would have to see such horror or even getting killed or hurt as well. I thank them every year for their sacrifices.

I made a mistake in the date I meant to type 2001 .

On my FB, I typed 2011 too. One of my friends commented on it. Changed it to 2001 and that felt awkward to type on the keyboard. Weird.

Yeah, United 93 and the Pentagon attack always seem to be afterthoughts....

Well, the twin towers attacks and the collapse were caught on live TV so it is more bone chilling then the images of the Pentagon. Maybe thats why people think of the twin towers first. I was in DC at the time but I admit that I conjure the image of the twin towers before the Pentagon and Flight 93 whenever 9/11 is mentioned.

A couple months ago i picked up the lone gunman entire series, for a buck, at a buck stop store...
Im at a friends and we put it in...chill...spark some joints, eat some crispy tofu that looked like chicken....
The pilot episode aired march 4 2001. In this episode the lonegunmen save the twin towers from a terrorist attack which was going to occure by flying passenger airplanes into the towers...

Mmmmmmmm...

I found that a bit, not sure of the sign...a bit.....you decide....
(Looks out corner of window, eyeballs both directions twice)

At Charleston's bridge yesterday, the 9/11 Silent Walk.

Attachments

• silentwalk.jpg
    silentwalk.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 9
A couple months ago i picked up the lone gunman entire series, for a buck, at a buck stop store...
Im at a friends and we put it in...chill...spark some joints, eat some crispy tofu that looked like chicken....
The pilot episode aired march 4 2001. In this episode the lonegunmen save the twin towers from a terrorist attack which was going to occure by flying passenger airplanes into the towers...

Mmmmmmmm...

I found that a bit, not sure of the sign...a bit.....you decide....
(Looks out corner of window, eyeballs both directions twice)

Chilling! that gave me goosebumps. Not familiar with that series, but :shock:

I remember about 9/11 attack and I was in 8th grade at that time. :(

i remembered it happened when i got home from graveyard shift and couldn't sleep for night shift all day.

Back