Need ur pray

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
Hey guys i have sad news.. i juz find out from mah best friend Lori which i know her from childhood grew up and her familie too.. She told me abt her uncle Larry it's very sad *sigh* and she told me that her uncle already get cancer, That why i would like ask y'all pray for mah best friend Lori cuz i m pretty worry abt her since her uncle is new challege cancer so he will keep think postive to his wife and 18 year old daughter too. How i find out abt? ok He was keep cough and don't feel good so he has go to hopstial and check what going on with him... and find tumor in his chest also his rib is break.. they was plan surgery but can't cuz his middle already block struck can't so that how he already get cancer. so He will be on treatmeant chemo so i will keep inform to y'all abt mah best friend's uncle, also He is not gonna give up on his life. Many thanks

oh man Battle of his life. Pray for ur friend's uncle. Wish all of us have cancer-free. He don't need that suffered. Update here. :) hugg FozyApe

ooh man seems that almost everyone gets cancer and it's pretty creepy.

worry not, your friend's uncle would be in my prayers anyway.

Lovelyblkgal,

Sorry... Sure I'll be very happy to pray for your friend who's unlce isn't good condition..

Will come recovery real soon..

I will pray for your friend Lori, her Uncle Larry, and his family. :hug:

OUchie, Blackie...pls tell ur friend that her uncle is in my prays and thoughs.... best speedy recovery!!

hugss

sorry to hear about ur friend's uncle.. :( i will keep her uncle in my prayers.. it is not funny losing someone to cancer as i lost my stepdad to cancer last month.. :( at least he is resting in peace now.. :)

Sorry to learn of your friend Lori's uncle. She's lucky to have a caring friend like you LovelyBlkGal to be there for her. Lets hope that treatment helps him feel as comfortable as he can be and that he improves.

Kangaroo

:( LovelyBlkGal, I am so sorry to hear about your best friend's Uncle Larry just finding out he has cancer. I will keep Uncle Larry in my prayers, and that he continues to fight and never give up. Cancer is such an awful sickness, and I hope and pray that Uncle Larry will get through this with the love and support of his family.
Your best friend is very lucky to have such a loving friend as you Lovely!!! I know you will be there for her throughout this whole ordeal. God Bless you, Lovely!!! :hug:

Your best friend's uncle is in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for peace of mind and renewed strength and strong lovingly support from family and friends through this difficult time. Please do hang in there and continue to be supportive and being 'there' for your best friend! :hug:

I agreed with greypoupon "I'm sorry for your friend's uncle. She's lucky to have such a good friend as you. "

you got my prayer..... hang in there.. :hug:

Thanks Guys :hug: and yes i m very lucky havin best friend Lori i'll alway be there for her no matter what :)

Back