Need HELP!!!!

hi hello to all!!! Im a newbie here. I'm the one in my family that's Deaf hard of hearing:). i know im not alone. Anyway im need help from all you here I hope someone willing to help me. I don't know my percentage of my hearing loss im keen on that:) I wanted to check up but I don't have money to pay the doctor fee. Anyone willing to support me especially financial support? I have decided to just ask for any amount you would like to donate would be helpful and very much appreciated. Any amount will help.

How strange of you to ask people on this forum for money even though they haven't known you for duration of time.

I suggest you that you should go apply for DVRS. DVRS will help you to pay for audiology test. After the test, DVRS will help you to find a job or education base on the audiology test prove that you have hearing loss. If you haven't found a job yet then you should apply for SSI.

So all in all get your but up and do the homework. Peace!!! :cool2: :hmm:

hi hello!! sorry im not response right away. anyway thanks all of you and your advice. actually most of our relatives are poor they can't help me even my mother. i trying hard to apply for work sad to say they can't hire me bcoz m my hard of hearing. thank the link you given me deafpenpal. thank 2 all. and god bless.....

hi hello!! sorry im not response right away. anyway thanks all of you and your advice. actually most of our relatives are poor they can't help me even my mother. i trying hard to apply for work sad to say they can't hire me bcoz m my hard of hearing. thank the link you given me deafpenpal. thank 2 all. and god bless.....

GOD BLESS YOU. You will find a way.

According to the ADA laws they can't deny you employment based on your being deaf/HOH.

thanks for your response. i hope i can fine one here on the net so maybe soon i will find a work here. im already searching for a work online. god bless 2 all.

*hands out a dollar note* Here's a buck for you, son.

According to the ADA laws they can't deny you employment based on your being deaf/HOH.

well - if the job requires hearing... then that's not discrimination. it's just part of job requirement for everybody's safety. The 911 calling center wouldn't hire a deaf/HOH person, right? The place wouldn't hire a legless/armless security guard, right? So it's not discrimination.

Unique, you aren't as unique as you might think. I'm also deaf, and besides that, I'm not very good looking and very old (horrible handicaps), so I also have been asking AllDeafers to send me money!

This is my corner to beg, so go somewhere else.

So far, no one has sent me any cash, but I'm still hoping.

Unique, you aren't as unique as you might think. I'm also deaf, and besides that, I'm not very good looking and very old (horrible handicaps), so I also have been asking AllDeafers to send me money!

This is my corner to beg, so go somewhere else.

So far, no one has sent me any cash, but I'm still hoping.

But we all sent you lots of good wishes!

But we all sent you lots of good wishes!

And don't forget the good advice, Ms. Bott. Especially when I was a moderator, so many ADers always wrote and told me where to go.

Send money!

And don't forget the good advice, Ms. Bott. Especially when I was a moderator, so many ADers always wrote and told me where to go.

Send money!

Hey, I'm a poor stuggling grad student. Can I get in on this "send money" thing?

And, like you, Chase, I have frequently been told where to go.:giggle:

me tooo id like 1 billion dollaars to blow in about a week if anyone wants to send me a couple mill a day that would be nice course id never pay you back hahahahah

That what I did. :lol:

Hon, sorry to say this, but you really shouldn't ask people you don't know for money. It's not just for their protection, but yours too.... did you think about that? Remember, if you really want to, you can find a way to save money for them. :D

That sounded like SUCH a pity party to me. That is all I'm going to say.

Send money!

Oh, and where exactly WAS this wonderful place they told you to go?? :giggle:

:wave::wave::wave::wave: bye-bye now, have a nice trip!

:giggle:

me tooo id like 1 billion dollaars to blow in about a week if anyone wants to send me a couple mill a day that would be nice course id never pay you back hahahahah

Of course you won't pay us back! That's just not how it's done in this moral society that we have! How DARE you think otherwise? :Ohno::Ohno::Ohno: :giggle:

Last edited:
Hon, sorry to say this, but you really shouldn't ask people you don't know for money. It's not just for their protection, but yours too.... did you think about that? Remember, if you really want to, you can find a way to save money for them. :D

She didn't say she asked people for money.:roll:

Back