Need HELP!!!!

unique

Reaction score
hi hello to all!!! Im a newbie here. I'm the one in my family that's Deaf hard of hearing:). i know im not alone. Anyway im need help from all you here I hope someone willing to help me. I don't know my percentage of my hearing loss im keen on that:) I wanted to check up but I don't have money to pay the doctor fee. Anyone willing to support me especially financial support? I have decided to just ask for any amount you would like to donate would be helpful and very much appreciated. Any amount will help.

Since you are new to this site, we ADers don't know you very well. Isn't that too early to ask ?

hi hello to all!!! Im a newbie here. I'm the one in my family that's Deaf hard of hearing:). i know im not alone. Anyway im need help from all you here I hope someone willing to help me. I don't know my percentage of my hearing loss im keen on that:) I wanted to check up but I don't have money to pay the doctor fee. Anyone willing to support me especially financial support? I have decided to just ask for any amount you would like to donate would be helpful and very much appreciated. Any amount will help.

I am sorry.... I am not give you donate $$! I felt this is scam! :dunno2:

you can find VR or Agency to help you out for doctor fee instead asking us here for money?? Okie!
:D

This is really a weird thing to ask. If you have not even had a hearing test, just stop at one of those free things that sell hearing aids like Walmart or Sears.

Then if you really have bad hearing loss get a referral to a real doctor and VR.

This is really a weird thing to ask. If you have not even had a hearing test, just stop at one of those free things that sell hearing aids like Walmart or Sears.

Then if you really have bad hearing loss get a referral to a real doctor and VR.

That what I did. :lol:

If u want money badly for hearing test, save some and make a call around to find out how much it costs to have hearing test. Find cheapest one, then make an appt. Hearing test is cheaper than have your teeth done.

No.

Get a job.

sure why not? Let me go get my wallet from my pocket.... :madfawk: :booty: :wackit:

There is no way im gonna lend money to someone I hardly know and feels this person might not really be using the money intended for.

Dont you have family members who can help u out as u sound quite young or very naive to be doing something like this. Very pitiful of u to be begging via this forum.

Heavens reading ur thread ur a philiphine gosh!! No wonder u begs.

I would suggest that you should ask your own family for a financial support. I wouldn't lend my own money to someone I don't know well.

I have read your other posts, you mentioned that you are 29 years old. Don't you have a job or SSI to support you?

I found this post to be bit odd to be begging ADer's for money for a hearing test. I have to agree with most ask family for finacial support. You might want to contact free clinics, colleges or universities in the audiology dept sometimes known as Communication Disorders. Universities might charge a small fee or sometimes free but check for pricing on that.

I'm not going to give you some money... Just go to find a help, why not you can just go to Google and search for some rich information. There are so plenty of scoures, information, links, and go on.

You just can't jump in and ask us away for what you need. I found this thread is quite disrespectful. Just in my personal opinion...

Unique, I am sorry, No, I can't help you anyway. You need to find a job and save up the money by yourself.

Ummmmmmmmmmm what if it was intend to use the money for the hearing test what if is was something else. After reading this I felt very uncomfortable and wouldnt send you the money.

You need money then get a job since you are 29 yrs old and you are old enough to get a job or get help from VR.

Sorry dude

Nope..

I agree with the others...find a job or get financial assistance from an agency that serves Deaf/HOH people.

Back