Need Help Getting ASL Courses! Please Read!

Brit, can you take free ASL lessons at Lifeprint.com, at least to get started? You could start right away instead of waiting for the money.

Sorry

Hello I was reported on my account CanvasOfThoughts so had to start a new one under my father's so I did not look like I just disappeared.
I am sorry if anyone felt negative about my post it was innocent. To those who are cruel and sit behind a computer you are a coward and should be trying to encourage or give me advice on what to do instead.

I probably won't be posting anymore since my account was closed and I'm sure negative people will report this one too but I just thought it was away to get support. Did not mean to upset anyone.

And I did lifeprints BTW..bill vicars is great. Anyways sorry again. There is nothing left to be said. My heart was sincere to help.. ASL is a beautiful language and I have much respect for the language and the people.

Hello I was reported on my account CanvasOfThoughts so had to start a new one under my father's so I did not look like I just disappeared.
I am sorry if anyone felt negative about my post it was innocent. To those who are cruel and sit behind a computer you are a coward and should be trying to encourage or give me advice on what to do instead.

I probably won't be posting anymore since my account was closed and I'm sure negative people will report this one too but I just thought it was away to get support. Did not mean to upset anyone.

And I did lifeprints BTW..bill vicars is great. Anyways sorry again. There is nothing left to be said. My heart was sincere to help.. ASL is a beautiful language and I have much respect for the language and the people.
Canvas, you have to understand where folks are coming from. There are lots of attempts to make money off of Deaf. Every day new posts pop up that are trying to do just that. That's why you got jumped on. The community has history.

I don't think you have a zero chance of making amends, though. If you were still interested, people could come around if they go to know you and you are truly sincere. I bet your original account could even be unblocked.

I did not know that these where daily day post. I was brand new and thought this was best place to come for support. I honestly have good intentions. I appreciate the few who actually posted an encouraging word and was nice. To the few who were unkind they say harsh things thinking I am automatically a bad person, but no one thinks how there harsh words come across if the person is actually sincere. I think one thing many could get is to think before writing. Your words can either help or be like a poison really bringing someone down.

To anyone who read my post and got upset I do apologize. I never asked for free money was just trying to earn it and spread the word.

I did not know that these where daily day post. I was brand new and thought this was best place to come for support. I honestly have good intentions. I appreciate the few who actually posted an encouraging word and was nice. To the few who were unkind they say harsh things thinking I am automatically a bad person, but no one thinks how there harsh words come across if the person is actually sincere. I think one thing many could get is to think before writing. Your words can either help or be like a poison really bringing someone down.

To anyone who read my post and got offered I do apologize. I never asked for free money was just trying to earn it and spread the word.
We got it.

Now, let's not repeat it again and move on.

Back