NCAA tourney time

some people enter with computer generated entries that give hundreds of bracket possibilities....Kinda takes the fun out of the ESPN bracket. It doesnt happen in office pools because you would have to pay for each entry.

Yeah, I think that ESPN Tournament Challenge game allows up to 10 different entries. Thats a lot in my opinion. I guess I wasn't really that interested in taking that much time on doing all that.

Ohio State won Georgia Tech!!! I hope they will beat Tenn. on Friday.

:) UConn Women Basketball team whooped last three teams in NCAA tourney. Ouch. 75 won in a row....will they passed UCLA men basketball team's 88 won on a row. Yes, I do think they can past UCLA's 88 win streaks....will they do 100 win streak? I hope so. :lol:

Now, everyone thought UConn women team are bad for woman college baskeball?! Oh please, UConn staffs made them to be best players while other colleges cannot do their better job expect Tennessee.

Of course, no one give damn about UConn or NCAA women tourney here. At least, I am proud of UConn women team's efforts since then.. :D

GO BUTLER BULLDOG! :cool2:

:) UConn Women Basketball team whooped last three teams in NCAA tourney. Ouch. 75 won in a row....will they passed UCLA men basketball team's 88 won on a row. Yes, I do think they can past UCLA's 88 win streaks....will they do 100 win streak? I hope so. :lol:

Now, everyone thought UConn women team are bad for woman college baskeball?! Oh please, UConn staffs made them to be best players while other colleges cannot do their better job expect Tennessee.

Of course, no one give damn about UConn or NCAA women tourney here. At least, I am proud of UConn women team's efforts since then.. :D

GO BUTLER BULLDOG! :cool2:

Of course I care. UConn just beat Iowa State women. Oh well.

Back