NCAA tourney time

YAY!!! 6/7 now! Damn it- Butler better not let me down here. Looks like they're in a tight game

5/7

missed Richmond and Vandy.....Hit ODU. Both losses I had as 2nd round losers though so I am still in good shape.

NCAA has to be pissed. That arena in New Orleans has been empty all day. It looks like they have about 3,000 there right now

At this moment, it is University of Northern Iowa 45, and UNLV 43.

Watching the 2nd game in New Orleans....The bottom bowl isn't even full. How sad. It's not fair to other cities that would have supported the tourney

(wadding up tournament bracket paper, throws it out the window while yelling unintelligable obscenities)

:barf:

(wadding up tournament bracket paper, throws it out the window while yelling unintelligable obscenities)

:barf:

I think everyone is doing that....So far georgetown is my only double loser though...Keeping the faith

I think everyone is doing that....So far georgetown is my only double loser though...Keeping the faith

Yeah, Georgetown pretty much killed me. I had them going to the 4th round :(

It seems I have incredible luck with picking these day games. Yesterday I got 7/8 correct and today 8/8 right!!!

Last night I only got 4/8 correct.......so lets wait and see here how tonight's games go.

Yeah, Georgetown pretty much killed me. I had them going to the 4th round :(

It seems I have incredible luck with picking these day games. Yesterday I got 7/8 correct and today 8/8 right!!!

Last night I only got 4/8 correct.......so lets wait and see here how tonight's games go.

I lost one today.....And that was a mis click......My bracket shows I chose Utah St over Texas A&M......That wasn't my pick.....I should have double checked.

I lost one today.....And that was a mis click......My bracket shows I chose Utah St over Texas A&M......That wasn't my pick.....I should have double checked.

With the last 4 games in the book, its 12/12 for me now today. On the ESPN tournament challenge game it says I'm 99.5% 22,322nd place out of what, 4+ million entries. I'll just consider this my moral victory for the tournament being that Notre Dame and Georgetown will hurt me badly down the road- Thats already 2 losses in the books for me for Saturday's and Sunday's games.

The biggest upset in a tournament full of them was done. Northern Iowa had taken down mighty Kansas. Score was 69-67. :)

Brackets are faling everywhere......Nutty tourney.....Lots of fun

glad I didn't pick Kansas to win it all, but did have them AND Villanova as final four teams. Oh well :roll:

I would say no one have won the bet on northern Iowa against Kansas.

Apparently, according to ESPN's bracket points for today's second round there were people who did pick it that way. Lucky for them I guess....even with the N Iowa win people who picked this also got the Washington/New Mexico game and St Mary's win against Villanova right also.

Apparently, according to ESPN's bracket points for today's second round there were people who did pick it that way. Lucky for them I guess....even with the N Iowa win people who picked this also got the Washington/New Mexico game and St Mary's win against Villanova right also.

some people enter with computer generated entries that give hundreds of bracket possibilities....Kinda takes the fun out of the ESPN bracket. It doesnt happen in office pools because you would have to pay for each entry.

Back