Names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who are mods in AD ? I need to know who the Mods are since I am not sure which one is really moderator. I know so far that Kuifjie and "e" and Alex are moderators... but are there any others? Merci for your assist. :wave:

I am not trying to be rude, but you need to read! The mods are listed in the "view Forum Leaders" link at the bottom of the first page of www.alldeaf.com .. Hope you can find it soon.

I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

I have a shocking revelation to make: bbnt is one of the moderators here. At considerable personal expense to myself, I have hired a team of private investigators in an effort to discover exactly who bbnt is and why he has made alldeaf his consuming passion in life. After months of painstaking investigation, the astonishing truth was revealed—bbnt doesn’t exist. He’s a purely fictional character created by Alex, and all of bbnt’s posts are really Alex’s own handiwork. Alex is actually a member of a race of superintelligent Deaf aliens from another galaxy, and alldeaf is part of an elaborate social experiment that they are carrying out here on Earth to see if our species is worthy of joining an intergalactic federation of Deaf life forms. Everybody who has ever said anything nice about Alex gets to go for a ride in a spaceship and there’s free beer on board for everybody. Everybody who has ever dissed him will eventually be vaporized by an orbiting death ray device. Now don’t you all wish you had been nicer? :devil:

:lol: I know I had been nice to Alex all the time! Now, where's my ride?

Levonian said:
I have a shocking revelation to make: bbnt is one of the moderators here. At considerable personal expense to myself, I have hired a team of private investigators in an effort to discover exactly who bbnt is and why he has made alldeaf his consuming passion in life. After months of painstaking investigation, the astonishing truth was revealed—bbnt doesn’t exist. He’s a purely fictional character created by Alex, and all of bbnt’s posts are really Alex’s own handiwork. Alex is actually a member of a race of superintelligent Deaf aliens from another galaxy, and alldeaf is part of an elaborate social experiment that they are carrying out here on Earth to see if our species is worthy of joining an intergalactic federation of Deaf life forms. Everybody who has ever said anything nice about Alex gets to go for a ride in a spaceship and there’s free beer on board for everybody. Everybody who has ever dissed him will eventually be vaporized by an orbiting death ray device. Now don’t you all wish you had been nicer? :devil:

you hit the nail on the head

Deaf258 said:
I am not trying to be rude, but you need to read! The mods are listed in the "view Forum Leaders" link at the bottom of the first page of www.alldeaf.com .. Hope you can find it soon.

It's not necessary for you to be rude at me directly in every time I post to ask nicely in any thread. I just joined here last month. Kuifje has been nice to me lately and he has a good patience until I get to know where to find them! If, you read my post anywhere in this forum... it's not necessary for you to be rude and respond this way directly at me. I would suggest you not to respond to my post directly if, you hate me this much as bein' an arsehole! Someone who is bein' nice enough to me will respond to my post if, I need some assist until I get to know AD myself. Peace!

CyberRed said:
It's not necessary for you to be rude at me directly in every time I post to ask nicely in any thread. I just joined here last month. Kuifje has been nice to me lately and he has a good patience until I get to know where to find them! If, you read my post anywhere in this forum... it's not necessary for you to be rude and respond this way directly at me. I would suggest you not to respond to my post directly if, you hate me this much as bein' an arsehole! Someone who is bein' nice enough to me will respond to my post if, I need some assist until I get to know AD myself. Peace!

I am not being rude. This is like the second time you haven't taken the time to read.

Deaf258 said:
I am not being rude. This is like the second time you haven't taken the time to read.

Ok .. please, next time don't start like this to me. Truce ?

Oh, another 2nd thought Deaf258... you have to keep that in mind when you first started joinin' here and how many posts that you have posted. Alot of them before me, huh? It takes the time for me to read them all since when AD first was made. You can not expect me to read them all in ONE DAY or OVER NIGHT to find all the answers. I hope that you understand. No offense taken! :mrgreen:

Mod Note:

Question answered. No further discussion. Closed. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back