Name Finder...

Alina

Alina, a 3-syllable girl's name of Greek/Slavic origin, means: Beautiful; pretty; light.
:mrgreen:

Since Brian is my given middle name, it will do...

Brian, a 2-syllable boy's name of Celtic origin, means: Honor, high; strong leader.

Brian's ethnic backgrounds include Irish. Entertainers with this name include Brian Bedford (Stage/Theater).

Nicknames for Brian are Brient and Brion.

Other names associated with Brian are Briant, Brien, Bryan, Bryant and Bryon.

GeorgiaDeaf said:
yeah I have same name as yours.. my family and friends call me Jamie Lee.. you are right about jamie is unisex name and i hate it. couple of job interviews I went to and they always thought they will expect a man. oh boy.. later they dont wanna to hire me.. that s discrimation.. sometimes I wish my parents give me feminine name.. so I gave my daughter Lisa so she won't experience same problem as I do.

here I post about my daughter s name.. I am proud mother.. :Oops:

Lisa, a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew origin, means: Gods oath.

Lisa's ethnic backgrounds include Irish and English/Welsh. Entertainers with this name include Lisa Stansfield (Musicians) and Lisa Whelchel (Television).

Nicknames for Lisa are Leesa, Lisetta, Lissy and Lizzie.

Other names associated with Lisa are Lise, Lisette and Liza.

heh, yeah! It seems most people who are named "jamie" also have the middle name lee.. Which is my middle name too! Jamie Lee! People in my family call me Jamie or Weeday (stupid story) but when I was younger my dad called me Jamie Lee when he was mad at me :)

Cheri said:
Type in Your name Or anyone's First name and Find Out what Ur name really Means...Post your Results here....

http://www.ivillage.com/namefinder

Cheri

Cheri, a 2-syllable girl's name of French origin, means: Beauty; beloved.

Welp, Cheri. Leave it up to my Mom to pick something really exotic, because, I could NOT find my name... Oh well ...Would my niece's name suffice? LOL

-Elyse, a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew/Germanic origin, means: Consecrated; noble.

thats funny, i thought the name's french.

-Marie, a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew/French origin, means: The perfect one; bitter; with sorrow.

Marie's ethnic backgrounds include Italian, Norwegian, Swedish and French. Entertainers with this name include Rose Marie

This will have to do for now...

Sherry, a 2-syllable girl's name of French/Old English origin, means: Beloved; from the white meadow.

Nicknames for Sherry are Sher, Sheree, Sherri, Sherrie and Sherye.

Other names associated with Sherry are Sheri.

Anne, a 1-syllable girl's name of Hebrew origin, means: God has favored; prayer.

Anne's ethnic backgrounds include Norwegian. Entertainers with this name include Anne Bancroft (Movies) and Anne Bancroft (Stage/Theater).

I dont want to type in my name for safety issues, cuz one of my friend googled my name and found some stuff......so i had to remove all mentions of my name from here.........if you want to know my name just IM me but in my language my name means morning breeze.

I was looking around on AD on Thanksgiving morning .... here is what my name says it means....

heath

Heath, a 1-syllable boy's name of Anglo-Saxon origin, means: One who is from a wasteland.

That explains why I have a very rough life and have to be very strong always ready for anything.

we're sorry!

The name you are looking for is not on our list. Look for another name or explore other great features on iVillage!

Dang My name isnt there :(

Rose

Rose, a 1-syllable girl's name of Greek/Latin origin, means: Of Mary; a rose; love.

Rose's ethnic backgrounds include Irish and French. Entertainers with this name include Rose Marie (Television). Rose is also a name in the category of Flowers. It has religious backgrounds in Saints.

dang my name is not there

we're sorry!
The name you are looking for is not on our list. Look for another name or explore other great features on iVillage!

My 1st full name is Cynthia, a 3-syllable girl's name of Greek origin, means: Moon.

Nicknames for Cynthia are Cyn and Cynth.

Other names associated with Cynthia are Cindy and Cynthie.

Actually my nickname is Cyndi, a 2-syllable girl's name of Greek origin, means: Of the moon.

Entertainers with this name include Cyndi Lauper (Musicians)

Remember "Girls wanna have fun"?

No wonder I love full moons!

Nikki, a 2-syllable unisex name of Greek/Latin origin, means: The peoples victory; of the Lord.

Undisclosed name, but it means:

a 3-syllable boy's name of Latin/Saxon origin, means: Majestic.

It has religious backgrounds in Saints

My middle name means: Free and liberated

melanie

Melanie, a 3-syllable girl's name of Greek origin, means: Black; dark.

Melanie's ethnic backgrounds include English/Welsh and French. Entertainers with this name include Melanie Griffith (Movies).

Nicknames for Melanie are Mela, Melan, Melli, Mellie, Melloney, Melly and Milena.

Other names associated with Melanie are Malan, Mel, Melania, Melany and Melina.

Galen

Galen, a 2-syllable boy's name of Greek/Gaelic origin, means: Calm; wise; bright.

Nancy, a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew origin, means: Graceful one.

Entertainers with this name include Nancy Kelly (Stage/Theater) and Nancy Mckeon (Television).

Undisclosed name, but it means:

a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew origin, means: To be weary.

and my Undisclosed middle name

a 2-syllable girl's name of Hebrew/French origin, means: Who is like God?

Back