naisho's guide to keep alldeaf clean and sparkly clean

But...but...they really do want me!

:P

I have a feeling that this thread will produce unexpected and undesired consequences.

Suppose that the sc-/spammers see this very thread and get smarter (via masquerading those obvious red flags) ....

Just saying - I remember taking two classes on firewalls and network security ... and reading numerous articles about that issue.

I have a feeling that this thread will produce unexpected and undesired consequences.

Suppose that the sc-/spammers see this very thread and get smarter (via masquerading those obvious red flags) ....

Just saying - I remember taking two classes on firewalls and network security ... and reading numerous articles about that issue.

It doesn't matter to them. People need to realize that this is their job to spam or scam. They will always find ways to advertise their wares.

I just have one post since i joined i think in 2007 i have nothing to relate to people i live a boring life

I just have one post since i joined i think in 2007 i have nothing to relate to people i live a boring life

I believe that is your choice. You feel you are not interesting so you do not put yourself out there. Go ahead, take a chance... I dare you! :)

Back