Myspace.com

Oh Ok, I'll remove some off my profile. :(

Cheri said:
Oh Ok, I'll remove some off my profile. :(

maybe can some remove the animation I guess :) .. GA was sent me the comment to ask me that she get slow loading so I remove some of them and much better for her on the myspace lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
maybe can some remove the animation I guess :) .. GA was sent me the comment to ask me that she get slow loading so I remove some of them and much better for her on the myspace lol :lol:

Oh really? I had no problems with yours, expect one person who had a lot of webcamera animation pictures. Whoa!!!! Took 20 minutes to get to his profile.

SherryCherish said:
First all I want to say, I agreed theres alots of programs as hi5, ringo, tickles, friendster, facebook, etc.. too much of those.. Only I few joined. So far I fell in love with myspace, its very addictive! It make people to feel their own personalities to create their homepage, and enjoy to look around, and share their photos. I know its a high bandwith, and i feel bad for those dial up also, they should have set up people for dial up and high speed for myspace.

I really love the "Myspace" :) After i joined couple weeks

which are you? what's your "name" for myspace? so i can add you

Cheri said:
Oh really? I had no problems with yours, expect one person who had a lot of webcamera animation pictures. Whoa!!!! Took 20 minutes to get to his profile.

really? hmm werid :lol: .. wow 20 mins to get his profiles? who is his? you mean Vampy?? lol :lol:

RebelGirl said:

me too :lol: waiting for her answer cause I asked " Can I add? :lol:" and wait for her answer it lol :lol:

RebelGirl said:

Check my profile, And you shall find her.... :whistle:

yayay got SherryCherish which I was in Cheri's myspace and found SherryCherish there and planning to add her but she found me! so I accepted lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
yayay got SherryCherish which I was in Cheri's myspace:

applau.gif

Thank you! *bowing* *bowing*

Cheri said:

I have no plm with urs, quickly loading ;)

RebelGirl said:
Yep you got me first. I was looking for you! lol

yeah me too I was look up in Cheri's myspace and found her then I was gonna added her up but she added me in first place lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
How do you know if it is over 3 MB?? :dunno:
I simply saved the webpage which puts all information into one folder such as pictures, text, etc. I simply check the size of that folder. ;)

DeafMonkey said:
really? hmm werid :lol: .. wow 20 mins to get his profiles? who is his? you mean Vampy?? lol :lol:
Har har har...

My profile is simple. ;)

Back