My vacation to arizona

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I'm getting nervous... my coming up vacation to arizona is in april 13 or 14.. but i'm getting nervous.. AIRPLANE me and my son are going on airplane..... and Wanted to know about airplane what can i do wtih airplane cuz i havent gone to airplane since i was 4 year old.. i'm getting nervous.. :-D yikes!

I ll be flying to Arizona on April 20 so I can relate to you. Believe me, you ll find the plane ride worth it! Arizona is truly beautiful state. You will enjoy it so much that you will wonder why you got nervous in the first place :)

Levonian, I'm not camping with BBNT!!!! i'm going to visit my father in Casa Grande! that's where my father lives.. so i'm visiting there for a week while my son is on vacation for spring break.. so that's why never touched Arizona Y.E.T so i'm excited and NERVOUS!

Gemtun, You're going to Arizona on april 20... where? I'm going to Casa Grande where my father live.. so U???

CandGLoveMad said:
Levonian, I'm not camping with BBNT!!!! i'm going to visit my father in Casa Grande! that's where my father lives.. so i'm visiting there for a week while my son is on vacation for spring break.. so that's why never touched Arizona Y.E.T so i'm excited and NERVOUS!

Gemtun, You're going to Arizona on april 20... where? I'm going to Casa Grande where my father live.. so U???

My beloved brother will marry on April 23 in Scottsdale so I ll be in Scottsdale for several days.

I used to live in Phoenix so it will be good to see Phoenix again :) Have fun on your vacation there!!!!! :wave:

CandGLoveMad said:

trust me, u will love az, there are SO different style there than u expect... i was there with my ex gf, there are so different, love places.. love palm trees.. everything..

I have flew on the plane many times..you'll be just fine. You'll have a lot of FUN!! Be sure you take tons of pictures and share with us!

Have a GREAT TRIP!!!!

Yes will take alot of pictures and share with everyone I hope i can enjoy to go off to arizona :-D My dad said it's pretty out there so my aunt might move there YIKES! i'll miss my aunt more.. she lives near me but she's thinkin about moving to arizona cuz my 2 twin cousins are OLDER 21 year old so they are on their own so .. thats why so Yikes for me but Just visiting there that's all to see my dad and have a small family reunion! :-D

Good..it is great to go and visit your family! :)

PM me...I would like ask you question. Smile!
Nothing personal!

CandGLoveMad said:
Yes will take alot of pictures and share with everyone I hope i can enjoy to go off to arizona :-D My dad said it's pretty out there so my aunt might move there YIKES! i'll miss my aunt more.. she lives near me but she's thinkin about moving to arizona cuz my 2 twin cousins are OLDER 21 year old so they are on their own so .. thats why so Yikes for me but Just visiting there that's all to see my dad and have a small family reunion! :-D

Hope your flight will be safe and sound! You will like Arizona, it has diverse of coniferous forests in the high mountains and deserts in the lower elevations and the beautiful Grand Canyon, too! They got excint (sp) volcanoes too.

Hi ... thanks for a nice comments!!!!

Pomeranian: HAHAHAH i wont bite my fingers so i can keep usin my signs!!! :-D

sequoias:.. Yeah My dad sent me pictures of Arizona.. I go like BIG WOW!!! pretty there so i cant wait to take pictures of those while i'm there for a week.. It's my frist time traveling to arizona will take a something to take home as my MEMORIES!

Correct...you'll bring the awesome memories home! WHOO! :)

CandGLoveMad said:
Hi ... thanks for a nice comments!!!!

Pomeranian: HAHAHAH i wont bite my fingers so i can keep usin my signs!!! :-D

sequoias:.. Yeah My dad sent me pictures of Arizona.. I go like BIG WOW!!! pretty there so i cant wait to take pictures of those while i'm there for a week.. It's my frist time traveling to arizona will take a something to take home as my MEMORIES!

CandGLoveMad said:

Hi !!! I been went to arizona for our vacation. Arizona is nice place and beautiful palm Trees, Yeah I went to Casa Grande for camping ( resort Place) and it is nice small town. I love arizona very much. Enjoying your vacation and I betcha You'll love it .

I'm getting nervous... my coming up vacation to arizona is in april 13 or 14.. but i'm getting nervous.. AIRPLANE me and my son are going on airplane..... and Wanted to know about airplane what can i do wtih airplane cuz i havent gone to airplane since i was 4 year old.. i'm getting nervous.. :-D yikes!
hello, you can be brave stronger to be faith not to worry don't be afraid and believe in GOD's hand on you

Back