My type of house

zesty said:
oh dammit!! i forgot to add garages in my thread..

i want a 4 car garage.. what is a house without a garage!?? LOL

so 2 garages for me and my future hubby.. 3rd one for bikes, strollers, etc. 4th for a party room.. hehe..

ah Zesty, if you want a 4 car garage,
then I want a 5 car garage !!

LOL, i'm just kidding ya ... haha

(P.S. of course, any good sized garage is
so important where u could park a lawn mower,
a few snowmobiles, a few ATVs and
a few jetskiis... etc I wish I can afford
all of them, ha :) :)

I want 5to live in a fallout shelter like blast from the past. Ofc with lots of technology gotta have my computer and TV

Reba said:
I like the house that I have.
The first picture shows how it looked when we bought it.
The second picture shows how it looked last spring.

We are similar, Reba!

You has a beautiful landscape, Reba. I showed your pictures to my hubby. My hubby´s hobby make our garden beautiful. He breed more plants, trees, roses, e.g. to plant at our garden.

Yes, I like my country house with 1 garage for 2 cars, we design and built our house with our dream wish. I will add the picture here when the 3 in one printer (scan is including) repair is done. Our house, we wish should be Italian style. We will color our house into Italian style.

BUT BUT BUT..... our dream wish is next seaside like this: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• AgN-PA21.jpg
    AgN-PA21.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 14
  • AG-VI2.jpg
    AG-VI2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 15
Liebling:))) , I like that one a whole lot better. :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
BUT BUT BUT..... our dream wish is next seaside like this: :mrgreen:
That is a beautiful view!

Reba said:
That is a beautiful view!

Yes, I´m agree that it´s beautiful view. It´s my dream wish to live like this if I win at lottery! ***sigh***

I have a country house (see my description at my last post) in the countryside. I´m happy to have a country house what we alway wish.

I can image it must be beautiful view when I live near seaside like this but I live in countryside. Of course, it´s also beautiful view, too.

Thanks Cheri :hug:

Last edited:
I'd love to have a home up on the mountain, with great vaulted ceiling and lots of windows to show the views. Deck is also a must. In the basement, there must be a studio so that my bf and I can have an area to be creative with stuff. Fireplace with stone covering is a must for me.

Check this link for an example:
http://www.arcink.com/Architectural...ign_for_3/new_mountain_home_design_for_3.html

In a setting like this:
http://www.wengen.com/hotel/berghaus/images/howi.jpg

With a view like this...
http://www.berghaus-malbun.ch/Bilder/blick ländli.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reba said:
I like the house that I have.
The first picture shows how it looked when we bought it.
The second picture shows how it looked last spring.

What a nice gardens you have now, Reba. By the way, your house is cool. :)

I don't live in a house, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment near downtown Seattle. Tho, if money wasn't an object, I would own a log house in a forest outlooking a lake and mountains, of course I'm aware of wildfires (gotta have a escape/early alarm system) I love the trees and the wilderness. :)

Back